Someone posted this really good quality show from POM Tour on 3/22/19

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I obviously like britney or I wouldn't be here. All in all I paid about 300€ to see her because ppl here kept telling me how awesome it is in person.. and I disagree. The only great thing about it was the atmosphere created by the fans. I hated it so much that I'm not going to go see Christina this year so her oversized, over singing *** cant dissapoint me too. 

For me, the industry in general is so uninspired today and it has been for a while.  Honestly, I think Hip Hop and social media has ruined the illusion.  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

this is also professional pfhotography. Just because you enjoyed yourself more doesnt mean the overall quality was better. Not even professional photography cant make **** look good. This looks like a talent show.

4_1_00881164000014.jpg

It's hilarious when you speak the truth with receipts everyone comes after you. Look, no one is hating on Britney...these are literally facts. The show is a mess, the costumes a mess, the biggest mess of all is the star herself. And this is coming from someone who bought and saw POM 3 times. So don't say we don't support her. But call it like it is. Her look and performance is a disaster. Seriously...are you guys actually looking at these pics and videos!?! I am rooting for her always always...but giving this level of performance is unacceptable! I literally see better performances and costumes at local bars so I can't fathom how this happens at her level of stardom...something isn't right.

1 hour ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

It's hilarious when you speak the truth with receipts everyone comes after you. Look, no one is hating on Britney...these are literally facts. The show is a mess, the costumes a mess, the biggest mess of all is the star herself. And this is coming from someone who bought and saw POM 3 times. So don't say we don't support her. But call it like it is. Her look and performance is a disaster. Seriously...are you guys actually looking at these pics and videos!?! I am rooting for her always always...but giving this level of performance is unacceptable! I literally see better performances and costumes at local bars so I can't fathom how this happens at her level of stardom...something isn't right.

We need to accept that big budgets are in the past... I will be truly amazed if we get any better than this going forward

I saw POM in Vegas & at the O2 and loved both. The tour was obviously basic compared to some of the tours others have compared it with as it was Vegas on the road. The purpose built theatre obviously couldn’t travel. Vegas was amazing to watch but the SOLD OUT audience energy at the O2 really showed that she can carry a show without the flashy spectacles. I’d love for her to do another album tour built to tour..., but I’m also looking forward to heading back to Vegas when Domination is back. 

Can everyone please stop posting pics & videos to compare as it is so easy to pick best & worst bits from Britneys shows but it’s just as easy to do the same to the other artists shows... surprised that considering this is a Britney fan site people are doing the opposite to what I’d expect a fan site to do.

Also thanks to whoever made this video. Loved watching it on the big screen at home this evening. Must have taken so much time & effort. Thank you

1 hour ago, mrjt1986 said:

I

Can everyone please stop posting pics & videos to compare as it is so easy to pick best & worst bits from Britneys shows but it’s just as easy to do the same to the other artists shows... surprised that considering this is a Britney fan site people are doing the opposite to what I’d expect a fan site to do.

Also thanks to whoever made this video. Loved watching it on the big screen at home this evening. Must have taken so much time & effort. Thank you

this is a Britney discussion forum... if we wouldnt discuss the bad stuff this would just be a delusional *** kissing forum. Also you appreciate good stuff way more when you get confronted with trash.

Archived