Someone posted this really good quality show from POM Tour on 3/22/19

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

this is also professional pfhotography. Just because you enjoyed yourself more doesnt mean the overall quality was better. Not even professional photography cant make **** look good. This looks like a talent show.

4_1_00881164000014.jpg4_1_00881164000019.jpg4_1_00881164000044.jpg4_1_00881164000054.jpg4_1_00881164000035.jpg4_1_00881164000026.jpg4_1_00881164000055.jpg4_1_00881164000004.jpg

Look... I am not a POM stan and I did not start this thread to attempt to make you or anyone else like the show.... I was surprised because I was checked out a little last year and did not watch tour vids really and I took Exhale's words that it was awful but this video makes it look good.  That is all.  You and Goku can get off my neck, now.  Damn. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Ariana should take some notes (excluding Beyonce, her stage was too basic) 

I dont like Ariana and she bores me to tears but her stage isnt that bad. It has some nice visuals. I mean its ridiculously hard to find any good pictures of POM (where the stage looks impressive)  but I could easily find all these from just 1 show.

normal_image44~6.jpgnormal_image47~4.jpgnormal_image211~2.jpgnormal_image80~4.jpgnormal_image208~2.jpgnormal_image150~3.jpgnormal_image160~3.jpgnormal_image192~2.jpgnormal_image188~2.jpgnormal_image195~2.jpg

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Just because you think its good doesnt mean others do. For me its just a compilation of garbage that tries to cut around the worst parts.

Thats your Prerogative, boo.  I enjoyed the edit and maybe I didn't know any other good pop shows from last year because nothing really stood out as memorable but for some reason I had forgotten that I saw Reputation Tour on opening night in Glendale, AZ but it was cool and I enjoyed it.  

Just now, jordeezy said:

Thats your Prerogative, boo.  I enjoyed the edit and maybe I didn't know any other good pop shows from last year because nothing really stood out as memorable but for some reason I had forgotten that I saw Reputation Tour on opening night in Glendale, AZ but it was cool and I enjoyed it.  

you do realize this is a discussion board right? You asked me who did it better, I answered and then you said thats not fiar because those are professional pics (some of them were youtube screenshots) then I replied with **** of me professional pics and then you tried to make me seem bitter that POM was actually good,,,, But you posted an edited video that takes away most of the stuff that made it **** and just doesnt represent reality....

I mean look at this... take note of her hand movements, the hair fixing and her overall appearance and tell me thats acceptable for a star like Britney.. I dare you.

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

you do realize this is a discussion board right? You asked me who did it better, I answered and then you said thats not fiar because those are professional pics (some of them were youtube screenshots) then I replied with **** of me professional pics and then you tried to make me seem bitter that POM was actually good,,,, But you posted an edited video that takes away most of the stuff that made it **** and just doesnt represent reality....

I mean look at this... take note of her hand movements, the hair fixing and her overall appearance and tell me thats acceptable for a star like Britney.. I dare you.

I didn't post that video, though.  And are we discussing REALITY on a pop forum?  Haha ok.  

55 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont like Ariana and she bores me to tears but her stage isnt that bad. It has some nice visuals. I mean its ridiculously hard to find any good pictures of POM (where the stage looks impressive)  but I could easily find all these from just 1 show.

normal_image44~6.jpgnormal_image47~4.jpgnormal_image211~2.jpgnormal_image80~4.jpgnormal_image208~2.jpgnormal_image150~3.jpgnormal_image160~3.jpgnormal_image192~2.jpgnormal_image188~2.jpgnormal_image195~2.jpg

It's basically the same thing throughout the show. If you watch videos they all look the same and lack something. I was expecting a lot more from her considering that she's in her prime right now:icant2:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

this is also professional pfhotography. Just because you enjoyed yourself more doesnt mean the overall quality was better. Not even professional photography cant make **** look good. This looks like a talent show.

4_1_00881164000014.jpg4_1_00881164000019.jpg4_1_00881164000044.jpg4_1_00881164000054.jpg4_1_00881164000026.jpg4_1_00881164000055.jpg

OMG :umomg::fakewow: I knew that Pom Tour was extremely cheap and just bad, but those pictures... :nydisgust::disappointed:

It's SOOOOOOO BAD I CAN'T :canthandleit: and it's so sad to think that it's Britney fu*king Spears! :(:wontcry:

Archived