Someone posted this really good quality show from POM Tour on 3/22/19

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont like Ariana and she bores me to tears but her stage isnt that bad. It has some nice visuals. I mean its ridiculously hard to find any good pictures of POM (where the stage looks impressive)  but I could easily find all these from just 1 show.

normal_image44~6.jpgnormal_image47~4.jpgnormal_image211~2.jpgnormal_image80~4.jpgnormal_image208~2.jpgnormal_image150~3.jpgnormal_image160~3.jpgnormal_image192~2.jpgnormal_image188~2.jpgnormal_image195~2.jpg

Team B is stuck in 90s and fails to realize we live in a Visual Era for the past few years :4music:

3 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

No, you are not getting them for a "positive thread".:nonono::bigkiss:

You are getting them for stupid and delusional answers. :demi::raven::reductive:

Sure, Jan.  Why would a cheap, watered down show get you so pressed?  It isn't Britney's fault that she can have all of that and still do just as good as your fav.  Please tell me who did BETTER in 2018?  It was all boring.  

8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Sure, Jan.  Why would a cheap, watered down show get you so pressed?  It isn't Britney's fault that she can have all of that and still do just as good as your fav.  Please tell me who did BETTER in 2018?  It was all boring.  

:waitwhat::wtfdidusay: ... ? ...:watrusayin: Umm...ok... but my "fav" is Britney... soooo... :awks::awkblink:

45 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It's basically the same thing throughout the show. If you watch videos they all look the same and lack something. I was expecting a lot more from her considering that she's in her prime right now:icant2:

A big issue with Ariana's show is that she has no spotlight on her. Unless you’re up close in the pits you can’t really see her. 

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

this is also professional pfhotography. Just because you enjoyed yourself more doesnt mean the overall quality was better. Not even professional photography cant make **** look good. This looks like a talent show.

4_1_00881164000014.jpg4_1_00881164000019.jpg4_1_00881164000044.jpg4_1_00881164000054.jpg4_1_00881164000035.jpg4_1_00881164000026.jpg4_1_00881164000055.jpg4_1_00881164000004.jpg

Those are daylight pics though, and from the media. Ariana's were taken by a proffesional photographer hired by her. He'll obviously take the best pics from the best angles and edit them (color, brightness, etc).

But Britney's outfits, hair and makeup are unexcusable :orangu:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Those are daylight pics though, and from the media. Ariana's were taken by a proffesional photographer hired by her. He'll obviously take the best pics from the best angles and edit them (color, brightness, etc).

But Britney's outfits, hair and makeup are unexcusable :orangu:

please show me any good POM tour pictures then.

6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney didn't hire a photographer for her tour. If she did there would be better pics taken from the perfect angles and all of them would be edited to make it look as an amazing show. The media only has this kind of pics:

britney_spears_piece_of_me_show.jpg

even screenshots from Youtube videos look nicer than anything from POM.

Archived