Perez Hilton posts there's rumors Brit & Sam broke up

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regardless of the truth, Brit and Sam ain't going to last long-term. 

it's puppy teen love. Britney felt like banging a teen who provides her in youth energy and doesn't know much about life nor care about mature life.

sam is practically a kid and at his age, Britney already had a kid and 4 #1 albums

he's just fitness instagram guy and I'm sure he suits Britney well only in that department. 

other than that... I don't see them together:bedtime:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, canceledshow said:

it's puppy teen love. Britney felt like banging a teen who provides her in youth energy and doesn't know much about life nor care about mature life.

sam is practically a kid and at his age, Britney already had a kid and 4 #1 albums

he's just fitness instagram guy and I'm sure he suits Britney well only in that department. 

Ok but you have to admit it’s lasting longer than expected 

3 hours ago, canceledshow said:

I would have agreed with you last year, but it's March 2019 and they're still together which makes me believe she feels really well with him :whatitellu:

1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

According to BritneysGram, she was in his IG stories on his birthday, even if it was only her arm in both instances. They're not broken up, this is fake news.

Anything can happen within a 2, 3, day's span. 

Last Fri my coworker was with her bf, today (4 days later) she tells me they broke up Sunday and moved back home. 

He may have posted something on his IG about her for international women's day but that doesn't mean the next day or 2 they had a fight or they called it quits. 

Archived