Perez Hilton posts there's rumors Brit & Sam broke up

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor Brinty if true :yeahsure:

I mean, I'm one of those that says 2015ney - 2016ney slayed because she was single, and the selfish me wants to be happy, but she ain't even performing right now, so it doesn't matter if she's single or not (to me).

So she'll just be depressed at her house, with a cancelled residency, a sick father, a failed relationship and an unsure legal status (or however we can call her conservatorship). 

We all knew this wasn't going anywhere, and still I think they lasted a lot already. 

It may be fake news or I could be wrong. Here is a new article today I saw on Entertainment tonights website talking about the new soccer academy that Sam had opened.  The story calls him Britneys boyfriend. Time will tell what's true and what isnt. Here is the link to the article.

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-actor-boyfriend-sam-asghari-reveals-plans-to-open-soccer-academy-exclusive-121282?amp&__twitter_impression=true

3 minutes ago, BLACK_ME_OUT said:

They were literally being all lovey dovey and happy on Sam’s Instagram story the other day dancing and **** I doubt it :nyschool:

I think it was just past videos he's had and made a collage out of them for international women's day. 

But that was what? 2, 3 days ago? Anything can happen in 48 to 72 hrs. 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

I think it was just past videos he's had and made a collage out of them for international women's day. 

But that was what? 2, 3 days ago? Anything can happen in 48 to 72 hrs. 

That could be a possibility :demi: I still really hope they didn’t break up because Britney seemed so happy with him, after all her past relationship troubles I don’t think she’d take this very well :decisions:

• Content Curators

Guys this is probs not true

i actually heard the rumor a couple days ago from lipstick alley and it’s kinda bs

they posted that rumor and literally te day of and after he was like posting pics of her calling her queen or something like that on women’s empowerment day

of course a f**king ugly *** leech annoying headass fat dumb ***** white **** like Perez had to post it

Archived