Our crucified and resurrected saviour Queen is a beacon of light and hope in this miserable world.

northfacing

Our crucified and resurrected saviour Queen is a beacon of light and hope in this miserable world.

Y'all need to repent, and accept the gracious gift of the Holy Spearit.

OUR QUEEN:

• Loving and dedicated daughter, sister, aunt and mother of two boys
  • Reached the peak of success within her industry by age 21
  • Insanely successful businesswoman and #girlboss (across multiple industries)
  • Raised $1,000,000 to build a children's cancer facility in Nevada
  • Consistently supports, praises and lifts up her peers 
  • Created employment for thousands of people around the world
  • Earned permanent spot in the world's A-List 
  • Revolutionized Las Vegas entertainment for a new generation
  • Overcame significant personal health issues
  • and the list goes on...

WHILE:

• Being kind
  • Being breathtakingly beautiful
  • Being iconic and dynamic

DESPITE:

• Being sexualized and fetishized, on the world stage, as a teenager 
  • Being stalked and represented cruelly by the media and public for her entire career
  • Being constantly asked the same irrelevant/inappropriate questions about her past
  • Being regularly teased and mocked by many of her peers
  • Being scapegoated for society's expectations, insecurities and projections 

Seriously, before you cast shade, check yourself against even one of her accomplishments. Her grace alone is a miracle.

God is a woman, indeed. And y'all need to recognize.

Amen.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hiatus-ney said:

All very true, but currently the list of negatives in comparison would unfortunately outweigh all of this and that's the problem. My biggest concern is the outright lies and deception from her and her team. Britney is a goddess in many ways she just has too much baggage and she needs to own it. Whether she will at this stage in her career is up to her but it's evident we aint buying into no bs anymore. For the sake of your career, mental health, identity and LEGACY sing live gorl and show the world the dancer and entertainer you are, or retire :decisions:

Agree with the OPs post.  I will also say that the advent of social media is not necessarily kind to her type of brand of performing.

But it's also true she has already had a substantial career for a former solo teen star and doesn't need to perform again for money.

As the OP said, she is an insanely successful business woman who still makes a fortune every year from fragrances (upfront fee+ commission/royalties) despite her declining overall relevance as an entertainer and her insane longevity in the business.

I feel this break from her career, social media people commenting on looks, performing etc... is great for her. 

She really should live her life at this point.

5 hours ago, Hiatus-ney said:

All very true, but currently the list of negatives in comparison would unfortunately outweigh all of this and that's the problem. My biggest concern is the outright lies and deception from her and her team. Britney is a goddess in many ways she just has too much baggage and she needs to own it. Whether she will at this stage in her career is up to her but it's evident we aint buying into no bs anymore. For the sake of your career, mental health, identity and LEGACY sing live gorl and show the world the dancer and entertainer you are, or retire :decisions:

Repent

Archived