Britney's confirmed writing credits

Alexa

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Just listened to the link and I don't think it's her. Sacred hasn't leaked, but the song's supposed 'lyrics' have surfaced online though and could be real: https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858769624/

It defo is her

ive had it for years and never seen anyone on the comments (it used to be easier to find the song) saying who it really is which they normally do when it’s a fake one BUT it also sounds like her 

and actually sounds like the stuff she sings about 

I think the name is all guessing tho 

5 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

It defo is her

ive had it for years and never seen anyone on the comments (it used to be easier to find the song) saying who it really is which they normally do when it’s a fake one BUT it also sounds like her 

and actually sounds like the stuff she sings about 

I think the name is all guessing tho 

It doesn't really sound like her to me but whatever.

10 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Bj ones are highly debatable. Sia said "I wrote Perfume in 45 minutes by myself" 

I'm guessing she refers to this - I don't think it's too much of a stretch that Britney and Christopher Braide finished the verses, but I'm in serious doubt as to the validity of most of Britney Jean. I can't remember which songs were rejected demos (Tik Tik Boom was definitely one) and the lyrics were unchanged yet she received a writing credit.

6 hours ago, JeagleP said:

So, its confirmed she stole credits in BJ  ?

how can we trust her then ?

In the album booklet, she has credits for every song. It's damage control, pretty much - the album was hyped as her most personal and as we all know, it was probably one of her least. Prior to that, you can tell from previous albums that credits weren't slapped on for the sake of it. Even at her most involved, she never wrote on a full album's worth of songs.

4 hours ago, Alexa said:

I'm guessing she refers to this - I don't think it's too much of a stretch that Britney and Christopher Braide finished the verses, but I'm in serious doubt as to the validity of most of Britney Jean. I can't remember which songs were rejected demos (Tik Tik Boom was definitely one) and the lyrics were unchanged yet she received a writing credit.

Tik. Tik boom body ache and passenger :mcorangu:

18 hours ago, Alexa said:

Tik Tik Boom and Passenger were rejects, although the GRL version of Tik Tik Boom had some lyrics that weren't in Britney's version. 

Also I seem to remember a thread in which someone posted the album booklet for I think the Japanese edition of Britney Jean and it didn't list Britney as a co-writer on Passenger or Now That I Found You?

20 hours ago, Cyclops said:

Queen of writing in French but not pronouncing it well, when will your faves?:demi:

I'm not sure if that's why someone highlighted it on the first page, or because it took 4 of them to write a 2 min song, but of course the contributions she had would have been in English and then translated.

Archived