I paid someone 1000$ for Britney Spears @ Woodstock HQ Video, Think it was a scam

britneyfan9

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guy as now deleted his linkedin account too, why not just send the video? i mean i travel to london all the time, i could make a side tour to derbyshire next time..., ,benjamin, i know you are reading this .... just send me the video or give me the money back. i have your irl information, unless you're ready to move, change your name and get a new identity for 1000$ you're not getting away.

2 hours ago, britneyfan9 said:

guy as now deleted his linkedin account too, why not just send the video? i mean i travel to london all the time, i could make a side tour to derbyshire next time..., ,benjamin, i know you are reading this .... just send me the video or give me the money back. i have your irl information, unless you're ready to move, change your name and get a new identity for 1000$ you're not getting away.

yesssss show up at Benjamin's house

On 1/15/2019 at 5:26 PM, The Greatest Show said:

i will never understand why people cant just all upload everything to youtube so that we can all enjoy it?? I mean I guess if someone is dumb enough to pay 2000 USD for a video (sorry just my opinion) then its a good way to make money. But idk... If I had rare Britney **** I would want to share it.

People who always says "if I had rare Britney stuff I would share it" do not understand how this works.

On 1/15/2019 at 5:45 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

Smh you could've gotten some unreleased tracks for that price

Trust me, the unreleased tracks are a lot more expensive.

On 1/15/2019 at 5:56 PM, Rico. said:

Can you please buy original Make Me and leak it for us ?

That rough cut is a lot more expensive.

22 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I don’t understand the trading world. So much **** is out there that no one has heard except this weird secret society of twinks who pay **** tons of money to so they can bop to unreleased **** from their female pop artists. Why not just share it? I don’t understand it. Like do you guys have Eyes Wide Shut/Slumber Party-esque parties but instead of f**king you guys just bring your hard drives filled with random Britney ****?

I’m just genuinely curious on how one even becomes involved in the trading world. It’s not like I can just be on the internet and happen to stumble across the original make me video and tell everyone to pay me x amount of cash or trade me other “rare” ****

im just curious how stuff like this even starts and why it takes so long for stuff to leak publicly. I understand it loses the value of the tradeable item but...what’s the point other than money or I guess brownie points

Can someone answer my questions?

It's not that hard to understand: There's some "fans" who got contacts in the entertainment business, not actual celebrities but the "backstage" side of it. These can not be exposed at any sort of situation or the "fans" will lose the contact. These people would charge the "fans" a WHOLE lot of money to get the rare and/or unreleased video/song/picture, the price depends on what it is, the quality, etc.

These "fans" can not share these items automaticlly because they cost A LOT. If they share it, they lose all of the money spent on it. What they need to do is sell the stuff to other fans, so it slowly loses their price and by the time it is not that rare, they already got their money back. Commonly, this is the time where a lucky normal user/fan got it and decides to leak it.

That's how it works. If something hasn't leaked by now it's because: a) it's too expensive b) it's still being traded.

20 hours ago, britneyfan9 said:

Wish i could tell you, i would have posted the video, i just wanted to see it in the top notch quality, the short samples are all over youtube, but it has been like that for 10 years, no one ever leaked the good quality version and i guess they are ready to scam to keep it locked up :(

First, I'm really sorry to read this. Now, I'm also sorry for this but the HQ samples from YouTube come from an EPK (press video) of short clips of the Woodstock performance. The not-so-average fan/trader only has that in HQ, not the full show.

17 hours ago, britneyfan9 said:

That being said, i am only down 1000$, i have budgeted 2000$ for this video, i am still willing to spend 1000$ for the video if you agree to send me the video first.

If you have this video or perhaps know someone who has it don't hesitate to contact me via pm, i will not pay anything until i have the video on my hard drive though, if you cannot accept this then don't even contact me.

IF you really want to do this, you can NOT trust everybody on the Internet, specially on forums. The real traders/sellers out there are not available everywhere and won't just appear because you're offering money.

20 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Oh wait..... so the full show the OP is looking doesn't even exist in HQ? void0-53.giftoo much for having "experiencesss in life and taking risks becUuuzzzZZ dealss make moneyyyy, tradeee makes moneyyy, experienced yall" but not even researching PROPERLY to see if the f.ucking video EVEN EXISTS LMFAOOOvoid0-53.gif1k dollars down the drain for a non-existent vid void0-53.gifvoid0-53.gifvoid0-53.gifthe scammer must be laughing  his *** off void0-53.gifvoid0-53.giffree of charge tip for u OP: don't try to go on a witch hunt to find that "benjamin" guy, do u really believe his linkedin was real? u go and look for an imaginary person tho np!void0-53.gifvoid0-53.gifvoid0-53.gif

I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, but I haven’t heard of a file like that and those evidences are from an EPK. There are better files out there like the full BOMT Tour pro shot, for example.

I really don’t think the guy has it and if he does it’s obviously that he’s not giving it up. It was a scam. And that’s a lot of money for such a short performance that isn’t all too good. Let it be a learning experience and move on from it. 

Now if I had such a disposable income I’d pay $1000 for that pro shot Circus Tour footage that has to be stuck in an RCA vault somewhere. That would be worth it. 

• Super Mods

What I don’t get is why can’t the bank or PayPal back you? I made some impulse buys and even though I’m not proud of it, I lied to them (I lost my debit card) and got my money back very easily. Since you had proof you didn’t get the merchandise, it would have been easy to side with you. Either you are trying to get attention or something cuz it doesn’t make sense why you are having a hard time getting your money back.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

What I don’t get is why can’t the bank or PayPal back you? I made some impulse buys and even though I’m not proud of it, I lied to them (I lost my debit card) and got my money back very easily. Since you had proof you didn’t get the merchandise, it would have been easy to side with you. Either you are trying to get attention or something cuz it doesn’t make sense why you are having a hard time getting your money back.

I paid using my paypal balance (i know better now) if you pay by credit card via paypal you essentially get one more layer of defense, my only layer is paypal. Once i filed a dispute paypal asked the seller (Benjamin Jordan) to provide evidence that he had shipped the electronic goods, he simply went into photoshop made a fake image of him having sent me the download links via email, and that's that, paypal closed the case.

I called paypal and they have given me the chance to send in my evidence against him, i've taken images of my mail inbox showing i have nothing, i also have sent the proof of chat logs and stuff like this but from what i gather there's very little chance for me to win this, we will see... hopefully he has scammed more people but i believe the high amount of money made someone scam who usually doesn't scam so his paypal account is probably clean and this is the first time he scammed.

12 hours ago, onyxfatale said:

Are we even certain that an HD version of the Woodstock show exists? :mcorangu:

definition of hd is 1280x720 minimum resolution, no such thing exists.

this video is simple 640x480 4:3 resolution but it's hq in form of bitrate compared to what has been posted on youtube (an absolutely horrific 320x240 low bitrate version).

Compare:

HQ: https://imgur.com/PiCz3XT

LQ: https://imgur.com/KpfPSE1

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, britneyfan9 said:

I paid using my paypal balance (i know better now) if you pay by credit card via paypal you essentially get one more layer of defense, my only layer is paypal. Once i filed a dispute paypal asked the seller (Benjamin Jordan) to provide evidence that he had shipped the electronic goods, he simply went into photoshop made a fake image of him having sent me the download links via email, and that's that, paypal closed the case.

I called paypal and they have given me the chance to send in my evidence against him, i've taken images of my mail inbox showing i have nothing, i also have sent the proof of chat logs and stuff like this but from what i gather there's very little chance for me to win this, we will see... hopefully he has scammed more people but i believe the high amount of money made someone scam who usually doesn't scam so his paypal account is probably clean and this is the first time he scammed.

Wait so your PayPal is not linked to anything, you just deposite money into the PayPal account? I used my debit card as my “credit card” which is how I was to dispute the charges. My bank was very understanding and generous.

16 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Wait so your PayPal is not linked to anything, you just deposite money into the PayPal account? I used my debit card as my “credit card” which is how I was to dispute the charges. My bank was very understanding and generous.

I do freelance work so sometimes i get paid via paypal, i already had funds so i used those. I do have a bank account/card connected to my account but as i used funds i had received from another source it feels like i'm really pushing it to contact my bank in this regard.

Archived