I paid someone 1000$ for Britney Spears @ Woodstock HQ Video, Think it was a scam

britneyfan9

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I don’t understand the trading world. So much **** is out there that no one has heard except this weird secret society of twinks who pay **** tons of money to so they can bop to unreleased **** from their female pop artists. Why not just share it? I don’t understand it. Like do you guys have Eyes Wide Shut/Slumber Party-esque parties but instead of f**king you guys just bring your hard drives filled with random Britney ****?

I’m just genuinely curious on how one even becomes involved in the trading world. It’s not like I can just be on the internet and happen to stumble across the original make me video and tell everyone to pay me x amount of cash or trade me other “rare” ****

im just curious how stuff like this even starts and why it takes so long for stuff to leak publicly. I understand it loses the value of the tradeable item but...what’s the point other than money or I guess brownie points

Can someone answer my questions?

yeah, me neither though I'm assuming it must be the people involved in the initial creation of whatever is being sold.. I mean, how else would **** like studio sessions / etc. get out if it weren't for the people that were involved? it's not like some rando with a flash drive could gain access to stuff like that.. maybe I'm wrong but I see no other way.. usually the creation process of music, movies and music videos involves A LOT of people so it's bound to happen, especially if someone slips up / makes a mistake.. for example in K-Pop I'm pretty sure they usually have things called "guide-songs" which are like demo-ish versions of songs that are sent to choreographers and used during filming so that the actual song doesn't get out before the official release.. I'm sure it's very similar over in the West too though this might not be the best example because said "guide-songs" don't really have much value, they appear on YouTube pretty frequently but I'm assuming the process is very similar..

7 minutes ago, canceledshow said:

UMM how old are you? :jlostare:

makes no sense that you pay for something like Britney concert that was never published or its official. 

sorry, but don't be naive

33, what do you mean? i know the video exists, i know it is naive to pay for anything like this, i blame my naivety on paypals "buyers protection" which appears to not really be anything else then a sales pitch to users to use paypal. Even if i read the 30 page agreement regarding their policies i still would probably not be able to figure out if i was in the clear or not.

That being said, i am only down 1000$, i have budgeted 2000$ for this video, i am still willing to spend 1000$ for the video if you agree to send me the video first.

If you have this video or perhaps know someone who has it don't hesitate to contact me via pm, i will not pay anything until i have the video on my hard drive though, if you cannot accept this then don't even contact me.

4 minutes ago, britneyfan9 said:

33, what do you mean? i know the video exists, i know it is naive to pay for anything like this, i blame my naivety on paypals "buyers protection" which appears to not really be anything else then a sales pitch to users to use paypal. Even i read the 30 page agreement regarding their policies i still would probably not be able to figure out if i was in the clear or not.

oh I just thought that you were waaaaaay younger and clicked on something similar to "free virgin ladies, just 2 miles from you. click to *uck"

But I guess some of you are willing to pay for something that should be available for free. 

16 minutes ago, Lilith said:

oh honey, nobody is going to give you anything without getting paid. what if you scam them? they dont know u, you could easily get the vid and keep the money too. u haven't learned anything from this ordeal i see............... :cackling:

one would hope since i already paid 1000 for nothing i have some credibility to being serious about it, but yes you are absolutely right, but thinking like that you can never make any deals can you?

Make deals makes money, sit there and do nothing and you have nothing, one of the reasons i have money, i have taken risks in my life, you should try it

1 hour ago, britneyfan9 said:

That being said, i am only down 1000$, i have budgeted 2000$ for this video, i am still willing to spend 1000$ for the video if you agree to send me the video first.

If you have this video or perhaps know someone who has it don't hesitate to contact me via pm, i will not pay anything until i have the video on my hard drive though, if you cannot accept this then don't even contact me.

you're doing it wrong. THEY gotta provide proof by sending a clip of the performance and not a picture. Pictures are easy to manipulate while video's are harder to do so.

Then give them half your money for half the show and see if it's legit. If it is you can give the other 500 bucks for the other half of the show.

If the person gets rude or looking for excuses DROP EVERYTHING AT INSTANT. Real traders won't do this so this should alarm you at instant.

That way you are "ensured" it's not a scammer.

Also, don't you have proof where he asked u to take down the dispute or he would do everything to fight it? Send that to PayPal.

I feel sorry for what happened to you and NOBODY should ever go through this. You just wanted something too bad I guess.

6 hours ago, Lilith said:

oh honey, nobody is going to give you anything without getting paid. what if you scam them? they dont know u, you could easily get the vid and keep the money too. u haven't learned anything from this ordeal i see............... :cackling:

This was perfect 

Archived