I paid someone 1000$ for Britney Spears @ Woodstock HQ Video, Think it was a scam

britneyfan9

I know I'm a bit late but OP, I'm really sorry to hear this happened to you. Yes it was a bit stupid and foolish to spend $1000 for footage but we've all done stupid things before, and at the end of the day what has happened is theft/fraud. I really hope you can resolve this and get your money back. The scammer seems really shady especially if he forged screenshots to make it look like he's the good guy in this situation. Hopefully you can provide an update for this! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get it, you all love the drama... i didn't get my money back. i did however find someone else who was willing to sell and bought the content i wanted (see avatar) + some more that i didn't know existed

i had set aside 2k for this, i ended up spending less... do not care much about getting the 1000$ back, i care more about not  letting him have it.

He deleted his social medias and work profiles everywhere... i mean he goes underground for 1000$ is quiet honestly an embarrassment, whenever he pops up again and starts looking for work i will make sure his new employees knows what kind of scumbag they are dealing with.

17 minutes ago, britneyfan9 said:

I get it, you all love the drama... i didn't get my money back. i did however find someone else who was willing to sell and bought the content i wanted (see avatar) + some more that i didn't know existed

i had set aside 2k for this, i ended up spending less... do not care much about getting the 1000$ back, i care more about not  letting him have it.

He deleted his social medias and work profiles everywhere... i mean he goes underground for 1000$ is quiet honestly an embarrassment, whenever he pops up again and starts looking for work i will make sure his new employees knows what kind of scumbag they are dealing with.

good for u op! get ha! :bichpls:

thanks for the update :forkit:

25 minutes ago, britneyfan9 said:

At least you got something. If someday you decide to leak something, leak I Will Be There in HQ first. 

Also, now you could treade stuff and get a lot of unreleased stuff!

2 hours ago, britneyfan9 said:

as long as you have more of a peace of mind now than you did last month, then don't feel the need to explain yourself to everyone here! he will get his bad karma 

2 hours ago, britneyfan9 said:

That's good you got what you wanted, sorry to hear you didn't get your money back though :( 

Archived