I paid someone 1000$ for Britney Spears @ Woodstock HQ Video, Think it was a scam

britneyfan9

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, britneyfan9 said:

I do freelance work so sometimes i get paid via paypal, i already had funds so i used those. I do have a bank account/card connected to my account but as i used funds i had received from another source it feels like i'm really pushing it to contact my bank in this regard.

I don’t think it hurts to, I contacted my bank first but you never know. I do freelance too but I usually deposite it into my bank account once I get it so I can put some of it into my savings for taxes later.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, CJMCH said:

People who always says "if I had rare Britney stuff I would share it" do not understand how this works.

Trust me, the unreleased tracks are a lot more expensive.

That rough cut is a lot more expensive.

It's not that hard to understand: There's some "fans" who got contacts in the entertainment business, not actual celebrities but the "backstage" side of it. These can not be exposed at any sort of situation or the "fans" will lose the contact. These people would charge the "fans" a WHOLE lot of money to get the rare and/or unreleased video/song/picture, the price depends on what it is, the quality, etc.

These "fans" can not share these items automaticlly because they cost A LOT. If they share it, they lose all of the money spent on it. What they need to do is sell the stuff to other fans, so it slowly loses their price and by the time it is not that rare, they already got their money back. Commonly, this is the time where a lucky normal user/fan got it and decides to leak it.

That's how it works. If something hasn't leaked by now it's because: a) it's too expensive b) it's still being traded.

First, I'm really sorry to read this. Now, I'm also sorry for this but the HQ samples from YouTube come from an EPK (press video) of short clips of the Woodstock performance. The not-so-average fan/trader only has that in HQ, not the full show.

IF you really want to do this, you can NOT trust everybody on the Internet, specially on forums. The real traders/sellers out there are not available everywhere and won't just appear because you're offering money.

I know what I'm talking about ;) it depends on who/where you get them from.

12 hours ago, britneyfan9 said:

definition of hd is 1280x720 minimum resolution, no such thing exists.

this video is simple 640x480 4:3 resolution but it's hq in form of bitrate compared to what has been posted on youtube (an absolutely horrific 320x240 low bitrate version).

Compare:

HQ: https://imgur.com/PiCz3XT

LQ: https://imgur.com/KpfPSE1

The HQ clip is on YouTube... :deadbanana:

I really hope that wasn't the ONLY proof he sent you... :orangu:

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

Any updateS?
Did u find Sir Benjamin?
Did he beg for your forgiveness and give u back ur hard earned-through zero life experiences- money?
Did you get ur moneyZ back from Paypal?
Did you keep the other 1k?
Did you lose the other 1k to another scammer?

what's the tea
giphy.gif

I want to know what happened also :demi:

Archived