Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

5 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Britney safely hinted at this with her quote where she said that she finds it hard to find any time to record new material..

Britney herself never cared about saled post 2009...this is definetely a decision made by Britney and NOT by her team.

Heck, the post was the most personal one in YEARS...

BRITNEY cares about sales post 2009? 

Are we talking about the same BRITNEY Spears ?

I just posted this in the other thread but If she does I wouldn't blame her, she should be able to find peace in her life. She gave us many years of music but if it doesn't bring her joy anymore then why should she do it? I mean financially she is set for life. I honestly think that is what is best for her, I think she wants a normal life with her family more then ever. 

• Like 5

I dont want to be rude but as many here say if the shows were SOLD OUT they would totally NOT cancel but just POSTPONE it. Her team is always eager for money.

So... Even if her dad is ill and the low sales helped them to make this decision dont you think this is a wake up call for her and her team to let then know that living from her past hits just 'doesnt work' anymore?

Maybe we will get a proper era, singles, videos, hits, and tour whenever she comes back from all this?

Probably not, and we would've had some kind of FF mess all over. 

Let's say the residency goes on, if Jamie gets worse in the upcoming weeks, there would be cancelled shows every other week. 

What I mean is that, probably sold out shows would have made them go on with the confirmed dates, but if her dad's health got worse, the show was going to be cancelled anyway sooner or later. 

That he is recovering doesn't mean he's already recovered, HE IS RECOVERING, but can always get worse. :yaknow:

When she cancelled those dates in May 2015, I don't think they cared how much they had sold. It was a measure they had to take to prevent more damage, and they took it, with all the consequences it might have carried.

I think she saw her fathers illness and low tickets sales as a way to get out which sucks cause I really wanted to see her in vegas. She knows that a lot of people were getting jobs from this show and she canceled anyway. Britney never cancels. If you're reading this I hate you Sam. I wish you death. He wants to get Britney pregnant and dump her so he can get alimony. He knows he'll be set for life and by doing this he'll be taking away the rest of his thirties and most of her 40s. I doubt she'll be back by then. Maybe a album and a tour if we get lucky but if she gets pregnant then forget it. She'll want to stay with the baby instead. The way they worded the cancellation seemed like a subtle way of hinting her retirement. I hope I'm wrong. I hope monsters are happy now. :trash:

7 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

I dont want to be rude but as many here say if the shows were SOLD OUT they would totally NOT cancel but just POSTPONE it. Her team is always eager for money.

So... Even if her dad is ill and the low sales helped them to make this decision dont you think this is a wake up call for her and her team to let then know that living from her past hits just 'doesnt work' anymore?

Maybe we will get a proper era, singles, videos, hits, and tour whenever she comes back from all this?

:mcwave: exactly!! 

• Like 1