Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok first off **** all the Debbie *** downers.  This looks awesome to me!  DYWCO looks A MILLION times better than what she did on POM.  Love the sheet, especially the part where they were pulling her through the dancers legs.

The Slave remix is badass AF and she is literally f**king that stage...which is a good thing.  And CE!?  **** YES!  On top of that...she literally looks so passionate about this.  I don’t care if we don’t get amazing choreography.  As long as the choreography flows (a lot of POM didn’t flow well), as long as she shows passion, and as long as the numbers are entertaining...it’s gonna be amazing to me.  This already looks so great to me...and as she rehearses more, she’s gonna get better (hopefully she doesn’t get too nervous and leave the passion at the door when the show starts).  I just can’t at people STILL expecting DWAD choreography.  I am LOVING these clips.  BTI tho still has me kinda meh tho...but I’m not a f**king moron and I’m not going to dismiss her over a 20 second clip.

What I hope for is that they’re going to add more songs that haven’t been heard during Piece Of Me residency ??? We need Hold It Against Me,Overprotected and My Prerogative - cause clearly almost all of the fans were begging for these three masterpieces to be added to the setlist since the announcement ? I would die to see a dance routine for Glory medley,let’s add Better,Love Me Down and If I’m Dancing (bring back Slumber Party which was removed from unknowns reasons in the middle of European leg of the Piece Of Me Tour) ?

16 minutes ago, ditodiaz_97 said:

I just love this woman, I think she's enjoying this, so I'm happy for her. 

CE was absolutely unexpected... I hope she brings back Overprotected, that would be unexpected as ****.

I think it it's going perfect so far, you people criticise so much, try to focus on the bright side: She's still performing for us and I think thats what we love, or at least is what I love, no matter what people say. She's amazing and doing an incredible job, even while she could be taking perfectly care of her two sons and retire, but she does it for us, remember it. 

She's also performing for the money; you can't really pretend she isn't.  But this is the only type of effort her team should be uploading.

Of course no one really knows what the show will be like but if you're going to upload something from rehearsals, why wouldn't you upload something exciting or impressive?

People saying "Wait until opening night....." Do you remember how she was compared to IABJ rehearsals? She killed Work ***** in rehearsals and it took longer for her to nail the performance. Unless she has another 2016ney peak, I would say keep your standards to a minimum and not expect some ITZney/2016ney type of style. We've been shown so many rehearsal clips over the years and it never translates to the actual stage when it counts.

I would say she's begun incorporating her ticks into the dance. She does a butt wipe in one of the routines.

The first few shows she'll be finding her footing and easing into performing the new stuff until she manages to do it decently. I just hope she doesn't begin scrapping or improving routines.

8 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

WE DONT WANT DYWCO OR CE WE WANT HOLD IT f**king AGAINST ME :wontcry::demi::airpls::queenie:

Speak for yourself.  CE is incredible.  Very possible she will do HIAM...but even if she doesn’t...I’d rather not have another performance of that song with the tragic original choreo anyway.

Archived