Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

So far setlist

slave 

seizure the ice 

compure electric 

dywco 

ilrnr(possibly) 

scream and shout 

y’all this is already 1/4 of the setlist:hideous:

I was hoping for break the seizure but you’re right we got seizure the ice. Idk maybe we aren’t getting it. Maybe she’s got one of those jlo outfits with beads that she’s supposed to be jiggling then idk. :ehidk:

I’m cackling at people being so upset about being shown 4 minutes of REHEARSALS from what I assume will be an hr and a half show. Be glad she’s showing us SOMETHING. We really won’t know till opening night how it’s all gonna turn out. Let’s not forget she surprised a lot of us opening night with some decent choreo and the show as a whole. And we didn’t know how it was all gonna go. Plus many people that actually went to POM thoroughly enjoyed it. 

I just love this woman, I think she's enjoying this, so I'm happy for her. 

CE was absolutely unexpected... I hope she brings back Overprotected, that would be unexpected as ****.

I think it it's going perfect so far, you people criticise so much, try to focus on the bright side: She's still performing for us and I think thats what we love, or at least is what I love, no matter what people say. She's amazing and doing an incredible job, even while she could be taking perfectly care of her two sons and retire, but she does it for us, remember it. 

So with all these rehearsal videos, it's becoming increasingly clear that the dancing in this show is going to be POM 6.0. At least these routines with be fresh in her mind and she won't be skipping back and forth to stall or improvising choreo because she had forgotten what exactly she was supposed to be doing. I'm also hoping that new choreo will help to put an end to her 'tics'.

Im not dismissing this show...yet. But for this not to end up as a hot mess, they need to seriously step up the quality and tbh, I'm scepticle. So far, they've done the bare minimum on hyping this show (ig videos?...really?). They cheaped out on hiring a new and talented choreographer. If they continue this trend and skimp on the costumes, the stage, the visuals and the music, then this show is going to be a huge disappointment to the fans and most likely the box office.

If this turns out to be a cheap and half assed show, I will definitely be cancelling my trip to Vegas. I'll always love this woman but I won't donate to the money scheme that her career has become. Prove me wrong, TeamB and give this show a brand new vibe, incredible visuals, well produced studio mixes, flattering costumes, good hair and makup...a PROFESSIONAL production really shouldn't be that much to ask for. Can they do it? I guess we'll have to wait and see :surething:

Archived