Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are good. It's basically Circus Tour meets Piece of Me style - lots of strutting, some hop hip cool dance moments, etc.

If you don't like this - this is the best she's ever going to be. Give up on her and move along. This is good, by any standard, and seems to be better than POM. Seriously, this is the best she will be period, so give up on her or get with it. 

It's POM all over again. The fact that they have a sheet and her being carried around just proves my point - the ***** is lazy. How the **** are they getting away with this ****? 

She can do so much better. That Janet Jackson video proved it. Just gives us a routine Britney! Just one well executed routine with cohesive steps. I am sick and tired of her grinding on the ground and being flung into the air. :beynah:

4 minutes ago, Explicit said:

It's POM all over again. The fact that they have a sheet and her being carried around just proves my point - the ***** is lazy. How the **** are they getting away with this ****? 

She can do so much better. That Janet Jackson video proved it. Just gives us a routine Britney! Just one well executed routine with cohesive steps. I am sick and tired of her grinding on the ground and being flung into the air. :beynah:

Right? Its so frustrating tbh :badthoughts:

Ok I’ll be positive. Constructive criticism. ?

I like the remixes. I like the toss she does for DYWCO. The choreo I’ve seen is not good. They still haven’t learned how to choreograph midtempos & ballads like CE. For a reference on how to dance/choreograph midtempos the choreographers & Britney should watch Janet Jackson’s video I Get Lonely and watch her live performances of No Sleeep. That’s how u move to midtempo music. Janet’s choreo is hot, ****, slick and she’s on beat! Britney is not on beat, she’s either off beat or too fast. The choreo doesn’t fit the beat. Yeah she’s more energetic but that won’t matter when the moves don’t match the music. Anyway. Tbh Britney seems into what she’s doing at the moment. Then again, this is just a rehearsal. What she’ll do on stage is anyone’s guess.

ETA- As i said the other day and as more are saying today  (i think I got down voted) but so far this really looks like POM 3.0 from the moves to the set list. I think she’ll add at least 1 non-POM track but it’ll be more of the same.

first of all there is zero promotion for the new residency while killing it promoting a f**king fragrance 

all the clips from her insta doesnt look good at all same stuff Britney did (***** explosion ) move and some turns why there is no decent choreographer for the concert to give her something presentable we know she is still able to dance from the janet dance video and all the gymnastics moves she posted on insta ( car wheel, back handspring even a leap 

we know that she isn't gonna sing live so at least the choreography has to be good 

8 minutes ago, coo said:

Right? Its so frustrating tbh :badthoughts:

I love how people are mad at me for me calling out the truth. This is looking like it is going to be a mess. I am being realistic, it's a complete repeat of what we saw the last residency. The sheets are a replacement for the pole, the rhythm is completely off. What is this mess? She is charging so much money for **** we have seen before and delusional stans keep accepting mediocrity. I can see the negative reviews already coming through. This is her last chance to redeem herself and all I see is breast explosions. :tiffsniffle:

53 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

So far setlist

slave 

seizure the ice 

compure electric 

dywco 

ilrnr(possibly) 

scream and shout 

y’all this is already 1/4 of the setlist:hideous:

Add all the songs that she wont remove because they are a must: WB, 3, Baby, Toxic, Boys, Womanizer, Evertime, Gimme More, TTWE. I bet she will add her most recent singles (MM and SP). There are only a few songs to replace and so far the only different song is CE (And I don't think she will sing the full song, probably is just a medley or something like that. Same goes for Scream & shout, she can't add the full song because she doesn't sing most of the song lol). :well:

I really hope she surprises me with the other 5/6songs :gloria:

5 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I love how people are mad at me for me calling out the truth. This is looking like it is going to be a mess. I am being realistic, it's a complete repeat of what we saw the last residency. The sheets are a replacement for the pole, the rhythm is completely off. What is this mess? She is charging so much money for **** we have seen before and delusional stans keep accepting mediocrity. I can see the negative reviews already coming through. This is her last chance to redeem herself and all I see is breast explosions. :tiffsniffle:

delusional fans as always. You can't say anything "bad" about Godney because everything she does is perfect :well:

Spoiler

:nyheadache:

Archived