New Candids: Britney Wears Cat Ears And A Sheer Shirt While Out And About With Sam

Slayer

Does anyone else hate how tops are so thin and see-through nowadays? At least for Britney she can get away with wearing it like this because she's a celebrity and has a toned body. But for normal plebs like me, I hate having to wear a tank top underneath my regular top just so that my bra isn't showing up. It adds unnecessary bulk and I just feel so uncomfortable with the layers.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

But why not wear normal clothes?Happens from Kitten to older women!.

I probably didn’t express myself clearly. I honestly don’t think there’s much wrong with her clothes. It’s basic mom clothes which is ok. I think I’m more confused with the stain on her jeans and the unkept hair. She just looks unclean.

its so confusing when you see someone like Sam with her. I know it’s wrong to assume, but Sam takes care of himself.

2 hours ago, Explicit said:

She honestly needs to take that rats nest out of her head it's so strange...The way she dresses is not normal...I am so confused it's like she's trying to look as unappealing as she possibly can. She has enough money to get herself a stylist and a hair dresser  

She needs this, she needs that!:nyheadache: Come on!!!!!!! :gtfo:

She's a human beeing. It doesn't matter how rich she is, she's being her!!!! 

That's why she f**king care about us, bc we're always judging!! :sickofu:

If I'm f**king tired with all judgment, imagine her!!  :sickofu:

Leave Britney alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flawlessbye:

28 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I probably didn’t express myself clearly. I honestly don’t think there’s much wrong with her clothes. It’s basic mom clothes which is ok. I think I’m more confused with the stain on her jeans and the unkept hair. She just looks unclean.

its so confusing when you see someone like Sam with her. I know it’s wrong to assume, but Sam takes care of himself.

If she dresses fatally she has remained anchored with that image and dresses very old fashioned.

Is she wearing the blue bikini top she was spinning around in on Instagram last week? 

More pics https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6477243/Britney-Spears-wears-bunny-ears-day-boyfriend-Sam-Asghari.html  

I can’t help but agree with those pointing out the differences in how Britney presents herself and how Sam does. Someone as body, style and image conscious as he is would normally be with someone who is the same in that way. I’m sure he overlooks it in this instance because it’s Britney etc. I mean there’s no other logical explanation for him to dismiss Britney’s disheveled look. If she were anyone else no way would he look twice at her and he’d be embarrassed to be walking along side someone with that appearance. No offense. Sorry js.

19 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Is she wearing the blue bikini top she was spinning around in on Instagram last week? 

More pics https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6477243/Britney-Spears-wears-bunny-ears-day-boyfriend-Sam-Asghari.html  

I can’t help but agree with those pointing out the differences in how Britney presents herself and how Sam does. Someone as body, style and image conscious as he is would normally be with someone who is the same in that way. I’m sure he overlooks it in this instance because it’s Britney etc. I mean there’s no other logical explanation for him to dismiss Britney’s disheveled look. If she were anyone else no way would he look twice at her and he’d be embarrassed to be walking along side someone with that appearance. No offense. Sorry js.

No need to apologize. Any rational and reasonable person would ask the same questions.

that’s why I don’t understand why people downvoted my comment. It’s an honest question and you worded it beautifully.

17 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

No need to apologize. Any rational and reasonable person would ask the same questions.

that’s why I don’t understand why people downvoted my comment. It’s an honest question and you worded it beautifully.

Thank you for understanding. I said sorry because I do feel bad and sorry for saying what I said. I’m not pretending I look like a supermodel that gets all dolled up just to run errands or grab lunch. There’s casual then there’s the other...you know. It’s just Britney being Britney but I can’t help but think her lack of care is also mental health related, somewhat. She’s about to embark on another residency. It’s easier than a tour but it can get draining too. I hope that she is addressing things that needs to be dealt with so that she can be her best and healthiest self on and off stage. 

Have you been following Jamie Lynn’s IG? Seems like she alluded to their dad having been sick recently. The other post expired but the one of him playing with Maddie is still there. I did notice he looked much older in the pics of him and Britney at the boys game. That’s natural, we’re all getting older. I just mean that Jamie’s well into his 60s and he looks more tired to me but he’s still doing what he can I guess. Maybe it was just a cold or mild flu but at least he’s up and moving again. I wonder what the plan is if something happens to him. Who’s going to look after Britney? If they aren’t thinking long term about her career besides banking as much $ as they can then I really hope they have something/someone in place to look after her via cship. 

I dont know what's worse: The t-shirt, the babyblue bra with a white shirt, her hair, the shoes or the cat ears :ugh:

I know she always dressed like that and she has 0 style and I don't care. In fact, I like that she doesn't go out like a Kardashian... But I really can't stand her hair. She has to do something with it. It's a mess

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

The comments on that article though :wontcry:

28 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I dont know what's worse: The t-shirt, the babyblue bra with a white shirt, her hair, the shoes or the cat ears :ugh:

I know she always dressed like that and she has 0 style and I don't care. In fact, I like that she doesn't go out like a Kardashian... But I really can't stand her hair. She has to do something with it. It's a mess

She always does when she's at events 

4 hours ago, Isla. said:

I get that, but I can relate because I don't wear the most flattering things when I go out to run errands.

Such a mood. Sometimes it’s an accomplishment just to be showered and combed lol

3 hours ago, senammoises said:

She needs this, she needs that!:nyheadache: Come on!!!!!!! :gtfo:

She's a human beeing. It doesn't matter how rich she is, she's being her!!!! 

That's why she f**king care about us, bc we're always judging!! :sickofu:

If I'm f**king tired with all judgment, imagine her!!  :sickofu:

Leave Britney alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flawlessbye:

Archived