New Candids: Britney Wears Cat Ears And A Sheer Shirt While Out And About With Sam

Slayer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me admires the fact that she doesn't give a **** and then another part of me is just like wtf even is this.

I don't even want to try to analyze or explain it anymore. The only sure sentiment I can express is that I sincerely hope she's happy and this isn't a reflection of some deeper issues.

I love her so much. Sometimes I get this super deep sense of guilt and shame for criticizing her and possibly contributing to whatever issues she has in some minute way, and then I realize I'm giving myself too much credit. I'm gonna stop typing now. Love you B.

11 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Part of me admires the fact that she doesn't give a **** and then another part of me is just like wtf even is this.

I don't even want to try to analyze or explain it anymore. The only sure sentiment I can express is that I sincerely hope she's happy and this isn't a reflection of some deeper issues.

I love her so much. Sometimes I get this super deep sense of guilt and shame for criticizing her and possibly contributing to whatever issues she has in some minute way, and then I realize I'm giving myself too much credit. I'm gonna stop typing now. Love you B.

I was willing to write the same thing :

A part of me is just like How the hell can she cross her house door in theses outfit

The other part is like, she must be so brave and having a strong personality to not caring that much

And Sam? He's Ok with that style? he's always like well dressed .... doesn't he care about his GF look?

:schoolingtime:

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She s not trying to dress like she's walking a red carpet in her off time.  She dresses up when she feels like it.

I guess she doesn’t have a feeling because when is the last time Britney actually dressed up/looked presentable outside of an event? :schoolingtime:

2009 or 2010? :akii:

7 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

Yeah I remember that but it doesn't make sense to me. I think if she combed her hair and put on a nice casual t-shirt and jeans she would be talked about or photographed less than she is now. The way she presents herself with the crazy hair and weird outfits make her stand out more and make people talk. She doesn't look "casual" she looks disheveled and starnge there's a big difference.  

Also this is gonna come across as really mean but  I have no doubt Sam is using her for money or fame becauuse I have a really hard time believing someone young, attractive, and obviously cares about his looks and hygiene genuinely finds this attractive.  

Well said! Britney got it all wrong. Considering her history, she should dress like she gives a damn. As long as she looks disheveled, people will always bring up her breakdown and mental health.

I believe every guy Britney's been with since the beginning of her career has used her in some way.

Sam is metrosexual and clearly takes pride in how he looks. He wouldn't be with Britney if she was your average Jane. I wonder what his past partners look like.

Brit & Sam make an odd looking couple:

2 hours ago, car said:

Sharp features on people as they age are not good as your skin already loses plumpness. Whoever her plastic surgeon was and supported getting a sharp thinner nose as you age...was stupid. 

Her surgeon didn't necessarily support her desire to have a thinner nose. I'm pretty sure that all they saw was dollar $ign$ and Britney being their client. 

Archived