New Candids: Britney Wears Cat Ears And A Sheer Shirt While Out And About With Sam

Slayer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Explicit said:

She honestly needs to take that rats nest out of her head it's so strange...The way she dresses is not normal...I am so confused it's like she's trying to look as unappealing as she possibly can. She has enough money to get herself a stylist and a hair dresser  

She probably doesn't care. But honestly what's wrong with what's she's wearing? She's just out and about for the day. That's what I would usually wear. Yeah she could fix her hair a bit but I don't see what's wrong with the outfit.

8 minutes ago, Explicit said:

She honestly needs to take that rats nest out of her head it's so strange...The way she dresses is not normal...I am so confused it's like she's trying to look as unappealing as she possibly can. She has enough money to get herself a stylist and a hair dresser  

She dresses like my mom who is 57, which is fine if you're older like that...but then again my mom would never wear those shoes:nyheadache:

49 minutes ago, Explicit said:

She s not trying to dress like she's walking a red carpet in her off time.  She dresses up when she feels like it.

Archived