New Candids: Britney Wears Cat Ears And A Sheer Shirt While Out And About With Sam

Slayer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

I noticed her heels are hanging over the shoes in every picture. I'm not familiar with this type of shoe thank god but do they slide or something when you're walking or are her heels just really hanging over by like an inch? :hideous: Like the only nice thing I can possible say about those shoes is well at least they're probably comfy lol but imagine wearing those ugly *** shoes in a size too small so they're not even comfortable :airpls:

Look at her heel>

7207876-0-image-m-39_1544387642471.jpg

I noticed that, too. And no, your feet aren't supposed to slide around in Birkenstocks.

I'm wondering if she's got a big blister she's trying to avoid walking on? She's probably right in the middle of rehearsals right now, so I guess I can understand why she'd be dressed like this if she's just throwing clothes after coming from the dance studio.

(There's got to be an explanation. :wontcry:)

On 12/9/2018 at 11:31 PM, David Rose said:

I love her so much. Sometimes I get this super deep sense of guilt and shame for criticizing her and possibly contributing to whatever issues she has in some minute way, and then I realize I'm giving myself too much credit. 

I echo your thoughts. At least we have this space to express them, for now. It’s nice to see that more fans feel the same way. It used to be just me yelling at the screen, “DAMMIT BRITNEY MOVE YOUR HIPS!!!” 

Archived