Britney’s EOS lip balm commercial+ MAke me mv

stateofgracebritney

15 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I did a google and the only britney and him thing I could find was an old exhale thread :cuteidk:

and it said he replied to someone on here’s DM saying it was scrapped because she was unhappy with G-Easy’s scene where he apparently had *** with her and followed by screenshots of a body double doing it so she didn’t actually know that’s what was in the MV and maybe changes were not agreed. (The argument on the thread was why still use the same clips in the new vid when they could have then, but clearly the director refused to change it) 

I'm not sure I believe this...

Music videos are storyboarded before they're greenlit. Britney, her Team and her record company would have been aware of what every frame of the video was going to look like before going into production.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not sure I believe this...

Music videos are storyboarded before they're greenlit. Britney, her Team and her record company would have been aware of what every frame of the video was going to look like before going into production.

That’s very true. 

I guess we’ll never know 

Archived