There's A Rumor Kanye West Is Producing Britney's New Album

Plaidatlo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheMC said:

Britney is way too plain pop star white girl to do anything with Kanye. She play is safe and wouldn’t vibe with him. Kanye only works with artists that can pull off different sounds and textures. Every album from Britney literally sounds the same. Same key, same notes, same beats per minute. YAWN

giphy.gif

hes bin so messy lately I’m surprised Britney’s team would let her get with opioids, mega ,Kardashian’s = Kanye ?¿? I would have gone to the guy from in the heights bway show that she loved with Kanye cuz he needs a supervisor... and his own music hasn’t bin good at all ugh ?  

16 hours ago, flawlesstan said:

did we forget the whole episode about him having a meltdown at the vmas 2007 because britney opened the show?

“**** MTV. Y’all heard what the **** I said… Five nominations. I ****in’ lost to Black Eyed Peas last year, man. I’m never coming to MTV. Ya’ll find Britney. Get Britney. Get a real ****in’ artist. Get Britney Spears. I ain’t ****in’ with this pop ****. God****. Give me a ****in’ chance. Give a black man a chance. I’m tryin’ hard. I got the ****in’ #1 record. I’m tryin’ man. I don’t even get a ****in’ chance. They don’t want a ****in’ black man in that position.”

did he lie tho? britney was a mess that night

On 11/1/2018 at 2:57 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

donald-trump-britney-spears-mashup.jpg?r

What a very tolerant and not racist thing to say! :receipts2:

HONEY… it’s not racist for me, a black person, to call Kanye exactly what he is lmao. We, the black community, don’t want him. Facts are facts. I know there’s no way to tell since I don’t have a photo or anything, but don’t assume everybody on this forum is automatically white. :ohi: 

Still shouldn’t of used that term on here I guess so instead I’ll say, keep that “self hating, ignorant, and delusional narcissist away from Britney” :badthoughts::bedtime:

7 minutes ago, Jesse said:

HONEY… it’s not racist for me, a black person, to call Kanye exactly what he is lmao. We, the black community, don’t want him. Facts are facts. I know there’s no way to tell since I don’t have a photo or anything, but don’t assume everybody on this forum is automatically white. :ohi: 

Still shouldn’t of used that term on here I guess so instead I’ll say, keep that “self hating, ignorant, and delusional narcissist away from Britney” :badthoughts::bedtime:

I don't really care either way to be honest, I don't like Kanye. It's just the double standards that bug me with the two parties. If any conservative made a comment even subtly hinting at race, people lose their ****. And seeing this forum is 90% left leaning, I figured I'd point that out. 

For the record, I think we need to throw political correctness in the trash where it belongs:trash: And at this point, I don't think conservatives or liberals want Kanye:embarrassed:;) 

On 11/1/2018 at 11:44 PM, flawlesstan said:

did we forget the whole episode about him having a meltdown at the vmas 2007 because britney opened the show?

“**** MTV. Y’all heard what the **** I said… Five nominations. I ****in’ lost to Black Eyed Peas last year, man. I’m never coming to MTV. Ya’ll find Britney. Get Britney. Get a real ****in’ artist. Get Britney Spears. I ain’t ****in’ with this pop ****. God****. Give me a ****in’ chance. Give a black man a chance. I’m tryin’ hard. I got the ****in’ #1 record. I’m tryin’ man. I don’t even get a ****in’ chance. They don’t want a ****in’ black man in that position.”

Who cares

Britney opened the show and he dealt and got in where he fit in at.

Archived