There's A Rumor Kanye West Is Producing Britney's New Album

Plaidatlo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is way too plain pop star white girl to do anything with Kanye. She play is safe and wouldn’t vibe with him. Kanye only works with artists that can pull off different sounds and textures. Every album from Britney literally sounds the same. Same key, same notes, same beats per minute. YAWN

did we forget the whole episode about him having a meltdown at the vmas 2007 because britney opened the show?

“**** MTV. Y’all heard what the **** I said… Five nominations. I ****in’ lost to Black Eyed Peas last year, man. I’m never coming to MTV. Ya’ll find Britney. Get Britney. Get a real ****in’ artist. Get Britney Spears. I ain’t ****in’ with this pop ****. God****. Give me a ****in’ chance. Give a black man a chance. I’m tryin’ hard. I got the ****in’ #1 record. I’m tryin’ man. I don’t even get a ****in’ chance. They don’t want a ****in’ black man in that position.”

Archived