New 'Outrageous' pic???

jennyj

21 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yes we see a glimpse of it in the portion they released on the My Prerogative music videos DVD.

You see Britney up against the fence at the basketball court.

Starts at 58 seconds

Ok, I’m conflicted. The teenage me from that era can see the video being a hit. But watching it now, a part of me cringes too...:ehidk:

I miss that Britney swagger...

:(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Yes we see a glimpse of it in the portion they released on the My Prerogative music videos DVD.

You see Britney up against the fence at the basketball court.

Starts at 58 seconds

Oh I knew about that. I meant to specify the photos of her carrying the TV, surely she shot footage of that?

On 10/31/2018 at 5:48 PM, asitalian12587 said:

i remember people also saying she was fat in these pics.....crazy

I think the outfit doesn't flatter her figure. It's hard to make granny panties look good on any woman.  Britney is a curved straight, so it makes her lower half box-like/pudgy looking.  (To be stupidly clear, she's definitely not fat). 

i remember avril lavigne being an idiot about this picture bashing britney for walking on the street with her lingerie on but its for a music video and thats way better than looking like a greasy boy like avril did. her career was made bc of being an anti britney. ( i have nothing against her these days, she's a grown woman now who seems to know better )

Archived