New 'Outrageous' pic???

jennyj

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

tumblr_n8za11xPRi1qimbp4o1_1280.jpg

damn... that perfect golden blonde color and that lighter make-up are everything...  :tiffanycries:

i swear to god why is it so difficult for her /her team to look like this or similar? she would look 1000x sexier and glamorous than her tacky and messy hairstyle/color/make-up :jlostare:

i can't. :disappointed:

6 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

The GP was so harsh to her around this time and constantly **** shamed her. 

The GP was so hard on her it was crazy! Now you see the Kardashians walking with hardly anything on in the streets (not for a video) and no one's bothered. They really went hard on her back then, it was insane. :sobbing:

1 hour ago, Maryy said:

damn... that perfect golden blonde color and that lighter make-up are everything...  :tiffanycries:

i swear to god why is it so difficult for her /her team to look like this or similar? she would look 1000x sexier and glamorous than her tacky and messy hairstyle/color/make-up :jlostare:

i can't. :disappointed:

She no longer has the attitude to pull this **** & chilled out look (and choreo). She lost her vibe, 

5 hours ago, Chris88 said:

The GP was so hard on her it was crazy! Now you see the Kardashians walking with hardly anything on in the streets (not for a video) and no one's bothered. They really went hard on her back then, it was insane. :sobbing:

It's hard to let go but I believe the general public always being so harsh to her played a huge roll towards her downfall. It's like she started to give in and now that I think it through, it's beyond sad.  :sobbing:

13 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

The video that never was. :crying2:Also, I'll never forget the backlash she received for those underwear/bra BTS pics. The GP was so harsh to her around this time and constantly **** shamed her. Then came K-Fed marriage, Chaotic, and the rest is history. :wontcry:

she was ahead of time image wise :mhm: but left underrated:ehno:

16 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

The video that never was. :crying2:Also, I'll never forget the backlash she received for those underwear/bra BTS pics. The GP was so harsh to her around this time and constantly **** shamed her. Then came K-Fed marriage, Chaotic, and the rest is history. :wontcry:

i remember people also saying she was fat in these pics.....crazy

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

I have seen this before. I love this outfit, I do wonder if she actually shot any footage in this outfit though. She must have right? 

Yes we see a glimpse of it in the portion they released on the My Prerogative music videos DVD.

You see Britney up against the fence at the basketball court.

Starts at 58 seconds

Archived