New 'Outrageous' pic???

jennyj

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

How is it new?? I swear I've seen it before.

I put question marks as in I'm asking... but Exhale for some reason strips them off in the main forum.  I've never seen it before and did a search in here. So sorry if AP.  I'm sure it's new to most of us though!

I've  always wondered why she wore that outfit? :badgirl: she sure had to recorded some scenes with that :tbh: cause it was in the day and when she injured was already night and she had another outfit

I'm very angry 'cause his team don't made a better edition of the video for the dvd Greatest Hits with all the material that they had, and with the dance scenes in the streets before she injured:nyschool:

1 hour ago, Alex Murr said:

I've  always wondered why she wore that outfit? :badgirl: she sure had to recorded some scenes with that :tbh: cause it was in the day and when she injured was already night and she had another outfit

And I'm also very angry that his team don't made a better edition of the video for the dvd greatest hits with all the material they had, and with the dance scenes in the street before she injured:nyschool:

She wore it because

"Trench coat and my underwear.."

I remember when I bought the DVD and i saw Outrageous in the setlist Omg I could't wait to go home and watch it :wow: but then that disappointed me a little bit :bpout:

and people said that there was a uncensored version of Everytime with a supposed suicide scene but that was just behind the scenes:awww:

Archived