Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I feel so disgusted that she collaborate with Pitbull!.If Larry or She want a Latin sound(Maluma,Bad bunny,J balvin,Daddy Yankee even Ricky Martin but Pitbull, it's disgusting )

I agree about Pitbull, but the only one that's not disgusting from that list you mentioned, is Ricky Martin though (and even THAT wouldn't be my dream for a collaboration)

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I agree about Pitbull, but the only one that's not disgusting from that list you mentioned, is Ricky Martin though (and even THAT wouldn't be my dream for a collaboration)

We have to accept these ppl though because she isn’t in demand anymore. 

I’m hoping for a Gaga collab but I truly don’t think Gaga will deal with Britney. I don’t think most will unless they are hardcore fans like Tinashe etc 

17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes,they are all disgusting,less Ricky Martin.I mean the latin sound, they are "Cool", they have more "talented"and they are success currently.You kill me but Romeo I would love it.She does want the Latin sound ...Well with Romeo it would be great watch her dance bachata.

10 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

what proof do you have? or is this just an opinion?

Probably talking about stan Twitter reaction. Most of the people on Twitter was just mocking the actual announcement, itself, but most ended with "But I'm still buying tickets" or something like that.

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

We have to accept these ppl though because she isn’t in demand anymore. 

I’m hoping for a Gaga collab but I truly don’t think Gaga will deal with Britney. I don’t think most will unless they are hardcore fans like Tinashe etc 

I think if they wanted to enter the Latin market, a more suitable choice would be Shakira.

Despite what people may think, like, fans or general public, I think she's more respected by other artists themselves. I mean, if you read the average comment on any social media, they would say it's almost insulting to even suggest a collaboration, for example, between Britney and Beyoncé. HOW could Beyoncé do that? "Does Britney even sing?" and blah blah. But the truth is, people like Beyoncé or JLo went to see her show, Gaga did as well. Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera both have shown to be down with a collaboration if Britney wanted to. IF Britney wanted to, and I think it's Britney herself the one with the insecurities. Yes she has said she's been jilted at the studio, but we don't really know who that was. So I think it's really up to her.

I truly believe any major artist if asked by Britney, Larry or the label, would be down for a collaboration. She doesn't need to be doing any favors to all those Sabi's she's worked with most of her career. If so, I think she's better off alone.

Archived