Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

I usually always agree to your logic . But you  actually think gaga is still somewhat "hot" ? Her latest music video cant even get past the 50m views on youtube . She herself needs major help for a hit and was desperate and even released "the cure"and it wasnt as close as her previous hits . 

I actually think THIS pitbull song has more potential at being a moderate hit IF she actually promotes it and releases a good video for it . Otherwise yet another wasted opportunity. 

She isn’t an ‘it’ pop girl right now if that is what you think I’m saying but 100 million movie a number 1 soundtrack. She isn’t doing bad and she has critical acclaim. Overall I was talking about how Gaga respects the music and openly has stated she has problems with lipping. So that in my mind logically would eliminate her from wanting to collab with Britney. She wouldn’t do what Rihanna did with s&m. 

I could see Shakira doing a song with her maybe. 

I don’t think they should focus on a collab that would be difficult to perform now the tour with him is over. Pitbull isn’t as big of flop as ppl say. I agree in that area. Rockabye or whatever had great radio play. 

2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t know why I think most of the music industry her collages just not respect her anymore. Like you said they have to be hardcore fans :whatitellu:

Since FFT she has collabed with Sabi, Will.i.am, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azaelia, The Will.i.am remix crew, Kesha, Rihanna, TI, Jamie-Lynn, G-Eazy, Tinashe and has got songs written for her by Sia, Katy Perry and probably other singers I'm forgetting.

And what has she done? She's performed on a TV show with about 2 of them and those times she's lipsynced and danced poorly while they actually sing and try to put some effort in. She scrapped the original G-Eazy video, and basically tweeted once about the other songs and has put basically zero effort into her collabs. 

Why would someone want to collab with her? She is not gold dust any more. She doesn't care about her craft and people don't want to be part of a project that's dead on arrival. This fan base constantly blames the features for giving her a bad song, for dragging her name down etc but Britney is the common denominator here.

28 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Since FFT she has collabed with Sabi, Will.i.am, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azaelia, The Will.i.am remix crew, Kesha, Rihanna, TI, Jamie-Lynn, G-Eazy, Tinashe and has got songs written for her by Sia, Katy Perry and probably other singers I'm forgetting.

And what has she done? She's performed on a TV show with about 2 of them and those times she's lipsynced and danced poorly while they actually sing and try to put some effort in. She scrapped the original G-Eazy video, and basically tweeted once about the other songs and has put basically zero effort into her collabs. 

Why would someone want to collab with her? She is not gold dust any more. She doesn't care about her craft and people don't want to be part of a project that's dead on arrival. This fan base constantly blames the features for giving her a bad song, for dragging her name down etc but Britney is the common denominator here.

Miley. 

You don’t even mention Iggy called her out for not caring to promote. 

Rihanna was probably the biggest person she has worked with but that was also when they both benefitted from the collab. 

Britney was slaying then 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

She isn’t an ‘it’ pop girl right now if that is what you think I’m saying but 100 million movie a number 1 soundtrack. She isn’t doing bad and she has critical acclaim. Overall I was talking about how Gaga respects the music and openly has stated she has problems with lipping. So that in my mind logically would eliminate her from wanting to collab with Britney. She wouldn’t do what Rihanna did with s&m. 

I could see Shakira doing a song with her maybe. 

I don’t think they should focus on a collab that would be difficult to perform now the tour with him is over. Pitbull isn’t as big of flop as ppl say. I agree in that area. Rockabye or whatever had great radio play. 

A star is born was going to be a moderate hit anyways since bradley cooper is attached to the peoject and it is a remake . Plus gaga pays for things she's eager . However her last solo project was anything but a hit it was a drastic decline from her born this way days , the only thing that makes it more of a "hit" compared to glory is the fact that her first single charted higher and then flopped and so did her album . 

So the last person she needs is gaga , gaga has a star is born to thank all the way . Artpop and joanne were the strains of her major decline this project only revived her exposure for now . Maybe a miley or ariana collab as firsf single might help britney and we know this won't ever happen otherwise this song might ACTUALLY do it . 

40 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Miley. 

You don’t even mention Iggy called her out for not caring to promote. 

Rihanna was probably the biggest person she has worked with but that was also when they both benefitted from the collab. 

Britney was slaying then 

Oh yes Miley, who clearly wanted a single/video/performance out of it. I don't think I even needed to mention the Iggy drama, it goes without saying, and as much as she probably shouldn't have tweeted what she did, she was right! It was Brit's single and she cared way way more about it.

Yeah she was slaying in sales, in 2011, but I consider this the start of the GP interest downfall, FF singles peaked high and dropped like bombs. I think she still had the star power, but the performances and generally lack of any connection, terrible interviews etc started to really put the GP off. The shine of the comeback was really wearing off imo.

The performances with Rihanna and Nicki that night were way worse than Gimme More '07 imo. To lipsync and dance a beat behind Rihanna, and just stomp past Nicki was so, so weak. Like imagine what those girls were thinking, especially considering the amazing award show performances she put on in the past. It's sad.

Dear Brinty...

Release the song, *****! :lessons:

7 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Lol she said “I’m so free with you” but it sounds like I’m f**king with you lol

Britney, queen of innuendos. :crying3:

6 hours ago, Jean-Philippe said:

sounds generic but trying not to judge before hearing the full thing :crying1:

Same! :crying2:

(But a basic song is still better than no music) :crying4:

Archived