Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think if they wanted to enter the Latin market, a more suitable choice would be Shakira.

Despite what people may think, like, fans or general public, I think she's more respected by other artists themselves. I mean, if you read the average comment on any social media, they would say it's almost insulting to even suggest a collaboration, for example, between Britney and Beyoncé. HOW could Beyoncé do that? "Does Britney even sing?" and blah blah. But the truth is, people like Beyoncé or JLo went to see her show, Gaga did as well. Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera both have shown to be down with a collaboration if Britney wanted to. IF Britney wanted to, and I think it's Britney herself the one with the insecurities. Yes she has said she's been jilted at the studio, but we don't really know who that was. So I think it's really up to her.

I truly believe any major artist if asked by Britney, Larry or the label, would be down for a collaboration. She doesn't need to be doing any favors to all those Sabi's she's worked with most of her career. If so, I think she's better off alone.

IDK what they want to do. CYM was a good choice of that is what they wanted. Every trend they have been trying to go in is either poorly done of way late after the fact. 

I disagree. Most ppl don’t flat out insult other artists. Get fans angry. When ppl ask about Britney you can tell most are thinking of what to say 

You do realize a lot of celebs get paid to go to things or post about them. I don’t see any artists jumping to work with her unless they are pretty bad off themselves. 

8 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I truly like it and besides, y'all want Brinny to have a hit so desperatelly...well...Pitbull's collabs are always succesful... look at JLo with Dance Again and On The Floor, Kesha with Timber, ...

I hope it either leaks soon or will be released officially.

Are you still in 2012??? Because Pitbull was successful then... 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

We have to accept these ppl though because she isn’t in demand anymore. 

I’m hoping for a Gaga collab but I truly don’t think Gaga will deal with Britney. I don’t think most will unless they are hardcore fans like Tinashe etc 

I don’t know why I think most of the music industry her collages just not respect her anymore. Like you said they have to be hardcore fans :whatitellu:

I’m hoping for a Gaga collab but I truly don’t think Gaga will deal with Britney. I don’t think most will unless they are hardcore fans like Tinashe etc 

I usually always agree to your logic . But you  actually think gaga is still somewhat "hot" ? Her latest music video cant even get past the 50m views on youtube . She herself needs major help for a hit and was desperate and even released "the cure"and it wasnt as close as her previous hits . 

I actually think THIS pitbull song has more potential at being a moderate hit IF she actually promotes it and releases a good video for it . Otherwise yet another wasted opportunity. 

2 hours ago, Nando. said:

so weird that this is real and we are not freaking out

this fanbase is really dead

Right? Remember when  numerous fake snippets would leak and we'd all be freaking out playing them over and over?

Is it because we've been ****** over so many times OVER AND OVER? I don't know why to be honest it is weird like you said . 

IDK what they want to do. CYM was a good choice of that is what they wanted. Every trend they have been trying to go in is either poorly done of way late after the fact. 

I disagree. Most ppl don’t flat out insult other artists. Get fans angry. When ppl ask about Britney you can tell most are thinking of what to say 

You do realize a lot of celebs get paid to go to things or post about them. I don’t see any artists jumping to work with her unless they are pretty bad off themselves. 

Quick question, do have insider info about who is or isn’t jumping to work with her? Are you part of her team or involved in her business management or record company?

or are you just a jaded fan posting your opinion on a fan forum?

I’m just trying to determine how seriously I should take your posts/comments.

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

And it didn´t do anything for tinashe, which is kind of an indicator of how relevant Britney nowadays is to the GP

Archived