Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Are you guys forgetting this song is also supposed go have marc anthony?!?

6RBq.gif

the latin singer one who is played at every party and nominated for grammys for anything he releases?

pitbull x marc anthony x Britney is a great collab of successful lcons

That also means less of Britney on the song though. 

1 hour ago, Virgonian said:

Do you really think that JT wants to collaborate with Britney? Not even Britney believed he meant it (I can't remember in which interview she voiced uncertainty but she was promoting Glory). I thought it was pretty obvious that he only said "suuure" so not to bring negative publicity. JT has avoided Britney like the plague throughout the years. 

Justin Timberlake is ashamed to be have a past with Her.Is ashamed to have been her boyfriend .He does not want to be related to her.He used it and sold it for his own benefit and its over.Stop with collaboration,Please!.

10 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I feel so disgusted that she collaborate with Pitbull!.If Larry or She want a Latin sound(Maluma,Bad bunny,J balvin,Daddy Yankee even Ricky Martin but Pitbull, it's disgusting )

For real. Pitbull is annoying as ****. Any of those others you mentioned are actually relevant and happening 

:umwtf:

29 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Justin Timberlake is ashamed to be have a past with Her.Is ashamed to have been her boyfriend .He does not want to be related to her.He used it and sold it for his own benefit and its over.Stop with collaboration,Please!.

I don't believe that at all. I think he was hurt because they had a history and had been friends for years and probably still had feelings for her even after they broke up. From what I understand, they both cheated on each other but I don't know what was the final straw. 

You're right about that he milked their relationship and put her down while she was down though.

40 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Riiiiggght:ririshade2:

That’s why he kept bringing her up every chance he got. :demi:

when you’re ashamed of anything you avoid talking about it at ALL COST. :tiffanynod:

That’s not what noodle ramen head did all this years :joanne:

1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

Riiiiggght:ririshade2:

That’s why he kept bringing her up every chance he got. :demi:

when you’re ashamed of anything you avoid talking about it at ALL COST. :tiffanynod:

That’s not what noodle ramen head did all this years :joanne:

Simple the trick worked and did it for publicity and controversy.Anyway he did not talk nice things ,just the opposite for example:"************,cry ","*****""singing crazy and rehab" "The suppose video the Duran Duran".He  was glad of the dark time of britney. Justin is ashamed of britney that's all.I hope they never collaborate and britney would never talk about him again.

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

what proof do you have that it isn't? or is it just your opinion?

I don’t have any but I never made an assertion on the topic, you did. So I just wanted to know if your statement had any credibility. 

So I wanted clarity as to whether it was a fact or opinion. 

21 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

According to some radio station host the track is outstanding! Sounds like the song being send to radio stations and probably that’s how we got snippets leaked.

Sounds like it’s happening.

Snippets? Also, where did you get that information from... 

Archived