Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any excitement is gone, considering every move she does turns into an embarrassing fiasco ! 

Desert fiasco, Perfume fiasco, Pretty Girls fiasco, Make Me fiasco, VMAs 2016 performance fiasco, Piece of Me tour fiasco, Domination announcement fiasco.. Stop with the fiascos already !

And now our first song in 2 years and a half is another duet with a flop artist :badthoughts:  Released 6 months late ! :badthoughts:

Yet another FIASCO ! 

7 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Did she say “I’m f**king with you” lol.. idk why but I’m tired of her baby nasal voice these days.. I’ve grown out of it

Of course you are. This is Exhale. Everyone comes here to complain about something and bring her down. ???

15 minutes ago, Roger said:

Any excitement is gone, considering every move she does turns into an embarrassing fiasco ! 

Desert fiasco, Perfume fiasco, Pretty Girls fiasco, Make Me fiasco, VMAs 2016 performance fiasco, Piece of Me tour fiasco, Domination announcement fiasco.. Stop with the fiascos already !

And now our first song in 2 years and a half is another duet with a flop artist :badthoughts:  Released 6 months late ! :badthoughts:

Yet another FIASCO ! 

Then leave...

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think if they wanted to enter the Latin market, a more suitable choice would be Shakira.

Despite what people may think, like, fans or general public, I think she's more respected by other artists themselves. I mean, if you read the average comment on any social media, they would say it's almost insulting to even suggest a collaboration, for example, between Britney and Beyoncé. HOW could Beyoncé do that? "Does Britney even sing?" and blah blah. But the truth is, people like Beyoncé or JLo went to see her show, Gaga did as well. Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera both have shown to be down with a collaboration if Britney wanted to. IF Britney wanted to, and I think it's Britney herself the one with the insecurities. Yes she has said she's been jilted at the studio, but we don't really know who that was. So I think it's really up to her.

I truly believe any major artist if asked by Britney, Larry or the label, would be down for a collaboration. She doesn't need to be doing any favors to all those Sabi's she's worked with most of her career. If so, I think she's better off alone.

Do you really think that JT wants to collaborate with Britney? Not even Britney believed he meant it (I can't remember in which interview she voiced uncertainty but she was promoting Glory). I thought it was pretty obvious that he only said "suuure" so not to bring negative publicity. JT has avoided Britney like the plague throughout the years. 

Archived