The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen-- after the lingerie party that was the end of the POM, I.... actually miss leotards. Y'all remember when we were like, "God, it can't get worse than leotards" and then it did? Me, too. If she's like "now I'll bet they'll love the leotards, Trollney out", well, she's right in my case.

I want pants back, and I want to say you're right because that's logical, but I have no expectations anymore.

24 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

is it just me or does this theater look smaller

i think it looks more intimate than the axis because the seats are more spread out and there's also the upper levels whereas the axis didn't have that

but who knows, maybe they'll renovate again before she starts :tehe:

1 hour ago, kasavas said:

we said the same for the POM tour, remember? We said she'd look perfect so she wouldn't cause damage to her image around europe, kenzo would make the outfits, pepsi was the sponsor so it wouldn't be cheap...

That on you guys for thinking she was bringing new wardrobe for those shows 

48 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

She should film that for some music video.. freak show maybe.. 

I love the fact that young generation still loves Britney.. hope she will bring new album before residency.. “domination” will be perfect album or lead single title 

I was genuinely surprised at the turnout! All they did was play her videos and music, but you would’ve thought there was a celebrity appearance!

It's pretty funny and kinda telling when folks want Britney to put ON clothes rather than take them off. You know you've gone too far and exhausted the "****" theme when your fans think it a treat that you'll be actually decently dressed and that consists of pants and a top!  LOL

I hope she’ll go with a theme for this residency and the costumes will reflect that. Almost like Circus and Onyx. I hope she sticks to the same kind of outfits. Some of the POM were hit or miss and they tried too hard to make the outfits look cool but that just made for stiff moments and wardrobe malfunctions :embarrassed: Not here for that ****

I hope she dresses **** but classy. She’s 36 now so I wish they wouldn’t dress her as a 19 year old hooker :unreal: She’s got an amazing body but less is definately more with Brit Brit 

1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

Domination as a word has so many interpretations.. this is ****** Domination and in the particular interlude i wouldnt say Britney is 100% dominant. But yes please.. bring these kind of aesthetics to the show it would slay :cardi:

I just love her whole look here so much. The part where she’s on the couch and casually moving her legs while singing “sweet dreams are...” gives me so much life. She’s like, dominant in her uber feminine sort of way. I also love the Eyes Wide Shut aesthetics.

3 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Last night, while pregaming with friends at my friend’s place to go to our city’s premier gay club/bar, we watched all the Britney classics on YouTube. We were getting ready to go to the gay club/bar, which hosted a “Britney Night,” where they played all her videos and music all night. Anyways, I rewatched this goodie:

And the whole time, I kept thinking how great it would be if Britney channeled this for her new residency. It’s so hot! Don’t you guys think this feels so Domination?

So, my friends and I never made it into the club. We got there at 10:30, and the line was unbelievable, like all the way around the corner. In all the years of going there, I have never seen a line anywhere near that long for it, not even during Pride! I even saw a few fans dress up as BOMTney. So we waited in the freezing temperature, and by midnight we barely made it past half of the line. The place closes at 2 am (Boston is a conservative city), and at that rate we weren’t going to make it in by 1. So we gave up and just went somewhere else. 

It was very heartening to see that a simple Britney themed night still draws that kind of a crowd on a regular Saturday night at a gay club. It was crazy! I saw people of all age groups ranging from early 20’s to 30’s, which was funny because my friends and I wrongly assumed that it was going to be mostly old gays like ourselves. There were drag queens, STD testing vans, gaggles of straight girls with their gays, the people were determined to wait in the long *** line in the freezing winter weather. I mean, even my lazy homebody *** came out for it. Britney is still very much in the minds of people and remains very much sought after. 

OMG i wish i could have gone, i saw a lot of friends posting stories on ig, i didn't know it was that big of an event :yesplease:

4 minutes ago, WMNZR said:

OMG i wish i could have gone, i saw a lot of friends posting stories on ig, i didn't know it was that big of an event :yesplease:

I didn’t either! But the line was so long and moving at a glacial pace. Any other time we would’ve waited longer but we started losing sensations in our toes. I honestly don’t even know if we would’ve even made it in before closing time (2 am) had we waited longer. Ugh.

2 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

So do y’all think the pit is worth the extra? I agree we could probably see pretty well even from the back but seeing how close we could be to the stage....:makeitrain:

It's worth it, i was at the pit for POM and it was amazing :tiffanycries: plus i feel tickets aren't that expensive, but anyway don't miss it even if it's a cheaper ticket :qtbrit:

Archived