The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh opening night cannot come soon enough for me. I’m so impatient! I really hope it’ll be like when she came out with POM 2.0 and looked terrific with that hair and body and Britney charm. 

2 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Ugh opening night cannot come soon enough for me. I’m so impatient! I really hope it’ll be like when she came out with POM 2.0 and looked terrific with that hair and body and Britney charm. 

She never does good the first couple of shows, then she starts getting better

So I’m thinking about going to see Britney for my birthday in May. It’ll be my first time seeing her so I was just wondering if I’d be able to see her from one of the cheaper seats? Ik the axis was smaller so the nosebleeds weren’t as bad as they would be in a bigger venue. I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how bad the vision would be from sections 402-406. 

Also ik the show hasn’t started yet but if I were to get a pit ticket how long would I have to wait in line to get a good spot? Is that the better deal than a reserved seat in the back? 

Archived