The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

New show so I'm sure they will have new costumes and stage wear 

we said the same for the POM tour, remember? We said she'd look perfect so she wouldn't cause damage to her image around europe, kenzo would make the outfits, pepsi was the sponsor so it wouldn't be cheap...

Last night, while pregaming with friends at my friend’s place to go to our city’s premier gay club/bar, we watched all the Britney classics on YouTube. We were getting ready to go to the gay club/bar, which was hosting a “Britney Night,” where they played all her videos and music all night. Anyways, I rewatched this goodie:

The whole time, I kept thinking how great it would be if Britney channeled this for her new residency. It’s so hot! Don’t you guys think this feels so Domination?

So, my friends and I never made it into the club. We got there at 10:30, and the line to get in was unbelievable, like all the way around the corner. In all the years of going there, I had never seen a line anywhere near that long for this place, not even during Pride! I even saw a few fans dress up as BOMTney. So we waited in the freezing temperature, and by midnight we barely made it past the halfway mark. The place closes at 2 am (Boston is a conservative city), and at that rate we weren’t going to make it in by 1. After midnight we just gave up waiting in line and went somewhere else. 

It was very heartening to see that a simple Britney themed night still draws that kind of a crowd on a regular Saturday night at a gay club. It was crazy! I saw people of all age groups ranging from early 20’s to 30’s, which was funny because my friends and I wrongly assumed that it was going to be mostly old gays like ourselves. There were drag queens, STD testing vans, gaggles of straight girls with their gays, the people were determined to wait in the long *** line in the freezing winter weather. I mean, even my lazy homebody *** came out for it. Britney is still very much in the minds of people and remains very much sought after. 

Archived