Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the UK also so I won't be seeing it live. I don't see it being a very long announcement. It an 'appearance' so it will be a wam bam done type situ I think.

I'll let the meltdowns happen across the pond and I'll wake up with the Friday feeling... some delightful new residency promo pictures... and hopefully some dates so I can try bully some friends into Vegas Summer 2019 :demi:

24 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I'm in the UK also so I won't be seeing it live. I don't see it being a very long announcement. It an 'appearance' so it will be a wam bam done type situ I think.

I'll let the meltdowns happen across the pond and I'll wake up with the Friday feeling... some delightful new residency promo pictures... and hopefully some dates so I can try bully some friends into Vegas Summer 2019 :demi:

you got such a good M&G pic :unreal:

On 10/18/2018 at 1:03 PM, brintyjoan said:

"hi guys and gay boyz, thanks for watching this music video. I didnt expect this, so cool. Here is my announcement. Pieces of me will be extended for 5 more years, im so excited. Its gonna be the most dancing ive ever done and 99% is live singing. Tickets will be 500$. See you soon."

tumblr_lorcf3V3rw1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

We didnt even get this:otears:

Britney is cash cow she will perform that Vegas for years just because her team and dad keep on saying her u need to work. I mean how long she would do that cheap Vegas shows no singing pathetic dance moves until she will be like no enough. Or her team be like OK we ruined her career so nobody cares. 

I’m starting to think it was all planned. Bad press is still a good press.

However, it wasn’t that bad. Those projectors show was quit awesome and her entrance with all those fireworks and she loooked real pretty, I mean DOLL!!

Im really happy it’s going to be a brand new show. I’m sure there’s album coming up soon ,it has to....

Basically we know for sure now new era is coming!

We all knew what to expect from this announcement ,but in a mean time everyone’s expectations got higher and higher and then all the drama.... Ya’ll just so dramatic ! :cuteidk:

P.S. The only thing that got me upset during this announcement when they didn’t allow Britney to sign “baby one more time” vinyl... This guy next to her walking seam to telling her what to do speaking of signing autographs.

Britney said “Oh ****!” when fan with a vinyl was pushed away. It’s just makes me angry, she still had that cool Britney attidute deep down, they just have to set her free from this c-ship... a it’s been too long.

• 1 year later...

Archived