Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such awful comments on here.   Vegas is somewhere she truly feels comfortable and happy at. Shes the best moneymaker in vegas and won countless awards beating the best shows on the strip. 

BRITNEY DID THAT.

still breaking records and shes not even 40 yet 

So happy and excitied for her new show. :sobbing:

I can now plan fun vegas trips with my gays and make new memories.  

Just now, ZAM9315 said:

Such awful comments on here.   Vegas is somewhere she truly feels comfortable and happy at. Shes the best moneymaker in vegas and one countless awards beating the best shows on the strip. 

BRITNEY DID THAT

awn, you're just happy cause you can go and spend your money like whatever clearly. so biased but ok. :ririshade2:

but either way, indeed enjoy it while it lasts.

If the show is GOOD and she’s releasing a GOOD album with a GOOD music video and at least one single GOOD tv performance I could bear another residency.

If it’s going to be another trashy Pom mess without even a decent record and zero promo (or just one half assed performance like the 2016 vma’s) I’m definitely done with her after 20 years of stanning.

Guys let’s be honest here. No one is asking for the moon. We’re just asking for good music, good visuals and decent dancing (not even singing) which is the bare minimum. I love her to death, but I’m so freaking tired and I’m 99% sure she’s just going to say “hey guys be sure to check out my new residency show starting on Valentine’s day 2019, see you soon!” with no album, video, single or any promo coming. Get your **** together britney, I’ve never seen this fanbase so drained and exhausted like it is now. She’s seriously losing us all.

No one is asking for Dwadt 2.0, but for a ************* decent thing. Why it is so hard for her?

I would love if she released new music to coincide with the new residency but I don't see it happening. Would love to be proven wrong! But that is not necessarily a marketing tactic that will appeal to the types of people who go to Vegas shows...

I bet half the people commenting didn't even go to Vegas. The crowd sucked. No one knew her new songs, even though Glory is one of her best albums. The crowd went dead until she performed something they all recognized (aka Toxic).

I'm curious to see what the title is and what the show will be like. I hope it'll be something completely different that no one expects and all of the sour people in this thread will be proven wrong :queenriri:

6 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

If the show is GOOD and she’s releasing a GOOD album with a GOOD music video and at least one single GOOD tv performance I could bear another residency.

If it’s going to be another trashy Pom mess without even a decent record and zero promo (or just one half assed performance like the 2016 vma’s) I’m definitely done with her after 20 years of stanning.

Guys let’s be honest here. No one is asking for the moon. We’re just asking for good music, good visuals and decent dancing (not even singing) which is the bare minimum. I love her to death, but I’m so freaking tired and I’m 99% sure she’s just going to say “hey guys be sure to check out my new residency show starting on Valentine’s day 2019, see you soon!” with no album, video, single or any promo coming. Get your **** together britney, I’ve never seen this fanbase so drained and exhausted like it is now. She’s seriously losing us all.

No one is asking for Dwadt 2.0, but for a ************* decent thing. Why it is so hard for her?

A-FREAKING-MEN.

Another residency. Such a surprise! :gloria:

28 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

the Xtina gif not working tho

tumblr_oepjo7HLm11vr936co1_250.gif

is it only me or the gif doesn't work at all?

I have read all the 20 pages of this thread, seen this gif a hundred times, and it never moved for me. :crying4:

1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

Such awful comments on here.   Vegas is somewhere she truly feels comfortable and happy at. Shes the best moneymaker in vegas and won countless awards beating the best shows on the strip. 

BRITNEY DID THAT.

still breaking records and shes not even 40 yet 

I agree with you! But the point we’re complaining about is that she turned herself into a nostalgia act by simply not really giving the effort an average singer would .

4 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

The Lemonade film on HBO didn’t count as streams or albums sales neither.

I get that but there was still a publicly announced figure of how many people tuned in for it. Netflix won't have that. There will be no bragging about views/ratings. It will just sit there and at most make the "popular" category. 

Plus, it would actually take away from legitimate streams because people can just watch it again right after.

27 minutes ago, claug326 said:

I get that but there was still a publicly announced figure of how many people tuned in for it. Netflix won't have that. There will be no bragging about views/ratings. It will just sit there and at most make the "popular" category. 

Plus, it would actually take away from legitimate streams because people can just watch it again right after.

Well, some of the songs on the Lemonade film were shortened or cut mid-song to show other things but I get what you're saying. Maybe they are doing a contract where Netflix needs to keep a track on views. I don't know what will happen but we know that she doesn't care about numbers/chart positions, she said it back in her documentary in 2013 and she sang that in one of her songs this year.

32 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

Im not buying any tickets until see how this show comes together ? 

I think that this residency will sell a little bit slower than POM because a lot of people will wait to see that she got it together in order to buy the tickets because of the way she performed with POM in Vegas and on tour.

13 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

I think that this residency will sell a little bit slower than POM because a lot of people will wait to see that she got it together in order to buy the tickets because of the way she performed with POM in Vegas and on tour.

Who kows tbh. The tour sold even after we just witnessed 2017 legs. 

Well, we'll have to wait and see if her name is still enough, to this day, to sell on its own. I say it is :tiffhair:

If there are shows this spring, I think I'mma buy mine before it's too late, because I have to buy everything related to the travel and hotel with anticipation.

Archived