Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

11 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Why would I hold to the past if this ***** shows us on instagram vids that she can dance but on stage she looks like a 90 years old person? SHE KNOWS SHE CAN DO IT AND WE KNOW IT TOO. But she's lazy as ****.

It's amazing how expecting Britney to put some effort into her performances is now considered "living in the past"

These people are making new excuses every day :nyheadache:

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney never trying to be like others

Britney does her own thing

I do not want to be rude but please be realistic:

Since 2011 its a horror being Britney as you say . I understand her lack of passion ,her frustration I understand her and I support her un every way. So please, be realistic. The team does a very bad job(we knew it since 2005 and now it's even worse since this Dad Spears and Lou) and she is tired of the industry ,logical and normal after all what she had to suffer.I know she's never going to come back but please ,we only want an acceptable job.

I feel like this new residency will be great and won't start off as rocky as when POM started. You have to remember that prior to the POM residency starting in 2013, her last tour/concert (or probably the last time she was performing on stage) was the FFT, where after that she didn't perform or do anything for 3 years. However, now, she's been performing non-stop for five years, so she's more comfortable on stage and is in great shape.

Guys, relax, we’ll get a new album too, a couple of mv, interviews and magazine covers to go with the residency! :awyeah:I am happy about this; it will be a new show, new choreographies, new props, new dancers... and POM was the best thing that happened to Britney as a performer in years! It boosted her confidence, gave her stability, allowed to reconnect with her creativity and birthed Glory... I just hope it doesn’t go for as long as POM did, that her contract doesn’t keep her from performing at award shows or other tv shows and that she tours at the end of the residency! Hit me baby one more time :wooney:

On 10/17/2018 at 12:29 AM, Explicit said:

I would agree with you if everything she did wasn't so messy. Her performances are 100% lipped, she doesn't even care enough to sing one song live. Not one, not even half a song. She comes on stage and wears kohl eyeliner and has a messy, ratty weave in and knee taps her way around the stage and charges over a 100 dollars for nose bleed seats. Having a mental breakdown isn't an excuse to snatch people's money away. It happened ten years ago and yes it was awful but if she isn't feeling well she should stay home and get well. I would rather her get better and excute her job the way she should do. Don't compare her to Gaga. LOL Gaga is going to kill Vegas...She is going to sing live, play instruments and dance around all at the same time. If Britney did half off the things Gaga will most definately do in Vegas I would pay thousands of dollars to see her, but we all know that we are going to get 1/100 off it. Don't delude yourself. People like yourself are enabling this awful behaviour. You should want more for your buck. :cackling:

100% true... And I don't even like Gaga :imok: Right now, veryone has a better show than Britney's and that's sad because she can do it SO much better and she wont get better in Las Vegas. The best proof is POM 2.0: She had everything to improve but she only went downhill after a few months. :xfactorlook:

20 hours ago, Alice X said:

How is she playing you, b$tch? She owes you nothing :queenflopga: 

If she wants to stay in Vegas for the rest of her life, let her be! It's her life, not yours. :demi:

And it's my opinion, not yours.

And if you want to stay blind, that's your problem, not mine.

:hiii:

4 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Gaga literally did nothing but tweet. Britney is hyping the announcement a week before, setting up a live stream of an event IN Vegas that MGM has set up that will reach ALL of Ellen’s YouTube subscribers not to mention have it be shared on the rest of her social media platforms. It’s genius. 

Exactly, it’s A great way to stay relevant/in people’s minds

hopefukly the announcment and everything is worth it.

plot twist, she’s been rehearsing it all this time, and performs a little:endit:

How some ppl here are expecting a new-ish show is beyond me. How long have you been a fan of Britneys? :mj:

She probably doesn't even know what to say during the announcement on Ellen. Cuecardney reading "will start a brand-new residency, a completely new show" and thinking lol I just added some hairflips and more knee-tapping moves but whatevs :receipts2:

At this point I'm just praying that we get some new material from her soon, because I'm really not interested in POM 10.0 Extended Plus One More Time And Another Piece :sipney:

33 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t even think we will get a new album for a year or so tbh 

Like Larry said there is no point to new music. 

Ellen will fill up that first show by giving out free tickets today probably. So they can say it did good. 

There arent 10.000 people in the audience so the theater is still empty

Archived