Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

Well sorry but clearly she’s not going to reach your expectations. Let it go. Enjoy the fact that she’s still doing all of this . 

Shes not perfect. She’s real and she treats this job who any normal person would. You can’t be perfect everyday. Everyone expects her to act and perform like she’s 21 again. It’s not gonna happen. I think britney knows the true meaning of separating work and home life. She’s not Madonna, and she doesn’t want to be. 

If the breakdown did anything positive for Britney it was making her realize that you can’t be GO GO GO all the time. Your job does not need to be EVERYTHING. Are you always 100% on at your job ? No one is. 

Shes doing what she can I have mad respect for the fact that she doesn’t have to be doing this, but she is. 

You say "enjoy the fact that she's still doing all of this": 1) She has to because IT'S HER JOB AND SHE'S UNDER A CONTRACT, 2) You make it sound like she's making me a favor when actually I'm the one spending my money buying her albums, tickets and merch. So I should get back at least something decent and she doesn't.

She doesn't treat her job like any normal person. If she was normal and was doing her job like she does now she would get fired. It's ok to have bad days at work but she seems to be constantly in a bad day. Plus I'm not asking her to work like she's 21 but we saw her videos on IG dancing with Mikey and Willie and she still has the fire but she decides to not show it.

I know that no one is always 100% on at our jobs but she performs THREE times a week for 1.5 HOURS during 6 weeks and then she goes away for one month. She should at least be consistent.

9 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

So you're basically saying you're here to be infuriated?

Does that make sense? Why would a rational human being suffer like that ON PURPOSE?

Don't be ridiculous. I didn't say that I'm here to be infuriated but I'm mad at her because we know she can dance amazing again. It's part of her job, SHE HAS TO DO IT RIGHT. If she doesn't want to then stop doing it, as easy as that.

Just now, LEMONADEGLORY said:

You say "enjoy the fact that she's still doing all of this": 1) She has to because IT'S HER JOB AND SHE'S UNDER A CONTRACT, 2) You make it sound like she's making me a favor when actually I'm the one spending my money buying her albums, tickets and merch. So I should get back at least something decent and she doesn't.

She doesn't treat her job like any normal person. If she was normal and was doing her job like she does now she would get fired. It's ok to have bad days at work but she seems to be constantly in a bad day. Plus I'm not asking her to work like she's 21 but we saw her videos on IG dancing with Mikey and Willie and she still has the fire but she decides to not show it.

I know that no one is always 100% on at our jobs but she performs THREE times a week for 1.5 HOURS during 6 weeks and then she goes away for one month. She should at least be consistent.

This is how it is friend.

If you don’t like it, stop buying her merch, tickets etc. 

She’s not gonna go out of her way to make her job the only priority in her life and  that’s another reason why she’s awesome. 

Again, she’s not the same person she was when all her life surrounded around her career. If you don’t like it that’s fine, but it seems pointless to continue following her career if it’s that bad for you.

9 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

This is how it is friend.

If you don’t like it, stop buying her merch, tickets etc. 

She’s not gonna go out of her way to make her job the only priority in her life and  that’s another reason why she’s awesome. 

Again, she’s not the same person she was when all her life surrounded around her career. If you don’t like it that’s fine, but it seems pointless to continue following her career if it’s that bad for you.

Well, if you think that her career is the best right now and the way she performs is her best since 1998, that's ok and I respect that. If I think she's mediocre then that's my opinion and you need to respect that whether you like it or not.

I've never stated that she should turn into a workaholic and make her job her only priority but she should deliver when she needs to aka when she performs, You think that not doing her job right makes her awesome? I have to laugh.

But as long as fans like you approve everything she does even though it's mediocre, things won't change. Britney and her team need a slap in the face to understand that she's not doing it right.

1 minute ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Well, if you think that her career is the best right now and the way she performs is her best since 1998, that's ok and I respect that. If I think she's mediocre then that's my opinion and you need to respect that whether you like it or not.

I've never stated that she should turn into a workaholic and make her job her only priority but she should deliver when she needs to aka when she performs, You think that not doing her job right makes her awesome? I have to laugh.

I agree , your opinion is your opinion but don’t bring everyone else down with your negativity 

That’s all I’m gonna say. Have a lovely night 

1 hour ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

Guys, get with the times. It's not the early 2000s anymore where everyone watched cable TV. It's 2018, where YouTube, Hulu, and Netflix now dominate in viewership. 

TV shows like American Idol only get 10 million views with HEAVY promotion by FU*KING DISNEY! Plus, YouTube is viewable all around the world. The Ellen Show tv broadcast is restricted to the US and to local listings. 

A YouTube live announcement is huge, AND it barely costs any money (other than payola to make the video Trending). 

Stop complaining, thanks

Thank you

Let these folks tell it, Britney team is dated as they say.

1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Gaga literally did nothing but tweet. Britney is hyping the announcement a week before, setting up a live stream of an event IN Vegas that MGM has set up that will reach ALL of Ellen’s YouTube subscribers not to mention have it be shared on the rest of her social media platforms. It’s genius. 

Britney and her team 2 steps ahead as always

40 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

Well sorry but clearly she’s not going to reach your expectations. Let it go. Enjoy the fact that she’s still doing all of this . 

Shes not perfect. She’s real and she treats this job how any normal person would. You can’t be perfect everyday. Everyone expects her to act and perform like she’s 21 again. It’s not gonna happen. I think britney knows the true meaning of separating work and personal life. Personal life first, work second. She’s not Madonna, and she doesn’t want to be. 

If the breakdown did anything positive for Britney it was making her realize that you can’t be GO GO GO all the time. Your job does not need to be EVERYTHING. Are you always 100% on at your job ? No one is. 

Shes doing what she can I have mad respect for the fact that she doesn’t have to be doing this, but she is. 

Preach

18 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Don't be ridiculous. I didn't say that I'm here to be infuriated but I'm mad at her because we know she can dance amazing again. It's part of her job, SHE HAS TO DO IT RIGHT. If she doesn't want to then stop doing it, as easy as that.

well some people think she's doing her job right. you're creating higher expectations and you're going to get let down. she does her job, and it's subjective. some people love it and have a great time, some people hate it, think she can do more. but the fact is, she is about to become the highest paid entertainer in las vegas.

clearly that shows more people are satisfied than not. i am. i know she can dance harder, i know she's capable of giving more. but i respect that she's been in the business since she was 8, she was overworked during her prime years from 1999-2004 which ultimately led to her breakdown, and she's still continuing to even put on a show now in 2018. she's not got the same fire but she still performs and i enjoy myself at her shows, that's enough for me and lots of other fans. :verycool:

32 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

But the other poster asked why you were here and you replied and said its because she infuriates you.

Help me make that make sense...WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Answer the question please.

5 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

But the other poster asked why you were here and you replied and said its because she infuriates you.

Help me make that make sense...WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Answer the question please.

Why do you care? Why you wanna know that? As if I was to argue with you. If you don't like me just block me and be happy.

13 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Why do you care? Why you wanna know that? As if I was to argue with you. If you don't like me just block me and be happy.

I never said I don't like you...in fact I never expressed an opinion on you.

I was just helping you realize that you never answered the poster's original question. Maybe you don't know the answer? You still haven't answered, only deflected. Why are you avoiding it? 

Maybe you like being infuriated by Britney. I'm not judging you. 

1 minute ago, Chico101 said:

I never said I don't like you...in fact I never expressed an opinion on you.

I was just helping you realize that you never answered the poster's original question. Maybe you don't know the answer? You still haven't answered, only deflected. Why are you avoiding it? 

Maybe you like being infuriated by Britney. I'm not judging you. 

Because I want to think that this ***** can still make it to be good again. There's your f**king answer, now can you stfu?

2 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Because I want to think that this ***** can still make it to be good again. There's your f**king answer, now can you stfu?

Ok, so you're here because you're holding on to the past.

Just remember its the past and the past is gone. It's time to stop looking behind and start looking forward at what is. Life is less harder that way.

You wouldn't walk backwards would you?

1 minute ago, Chico101 said:

Ok, so you're here because you're holding on to the past.

Just remember its the past and the past is gone. It's time to stop looking behind and start looking forward at what is. Life is less harder that way.

You wouldn't walk backwards would you?

Why would I hold to the past if this ***** shows us on instagram vids that she can dance but on stage she looks like a 90 years old person? SHE KNOWS SHE CAN DO IT AND WE KNOW IT TOO. But she's lazy as ****.

BH EXHALE NEWS: THIS JUST IN...  :pieceofwhat:

Exhell obvi won’t make it to the Live Event. Everyone will have died of a newly discovered Super Virus appropriately named EBMS or Excessive Bottom Meltdown Syndrome...  :frenchy:

Unfortunately those few who are able to survive until The Holy Spearit speaks her prescripted truth to her people, will ultimately  parish due to the exposure of acute amounts of Cuntieness.  

Stay thirsty my sisters. :jj:

Archived