Her most complicated, exhausting choreography is BOMT

Kiey

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

I've learned most of Slave and MATM (after YEARS of practice) and I make it look easy. :evilpatrick:

Boys and Overprotected...forget it. They're SO complex. BOMT is also hard. 

In what world is Boys more complex than Slave? Geez :cackling: Are we talking about the original or Co-ed here?

15 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

In what world is Boys more complex than Slave? Geez :cackling: Are we talking about the original or Co-ed here?

The Boys from DWAD and OHT is complex af. I’ve tried to learn it and the footwork is too much for me.

I’ve learned most of Slave and some of MATM - the latter is quite difficult, imo.

I know a LITTLE of BOMT and Crazy but just a little. I can’t bend my back the way she did nor life my leg as high as she can hahaha, but I do ma best.

It's SO much harder to learn choreo from a video than being taught by an in the studio. The best way to learn is pick up the moves in the studio then practice practice at home until it starts to feel natural. (RIP if you only have carpet at home lol  :nonoNO:)

With that said, I think her hardest routines are the ones that require fluidity and character in the body rather than just pracising moves in the dance studio. BOMT I think can be leart in the studio in a day, if you can already bend and spin. Something like Slave requires putting in work to like... become the song. :jamout:

I know Slave like the back of my hand but I'll be damned if I can perform it anything close to how Britney does. :weirdmeout: Still better than Derrick though  :orangu:

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

maybe, but don't worry, in my heart, whenever I think of Vegas I do see her doing the doing the full, original choreos for every song :bop: 

:wontcry: Same 

Like I said before, POM was great 2015-2016, but everything  before and everything  after feels kinda boring

except for 2018 POM tour cause it was actually quite nice during most dates :tiffanynod:

Archived