Her most complicated, exhausting choreography is BOMT

Kiey

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

It's hard not to be, Derrick can't dance at all and, considering how fundamental dancing and choreography was to establish Britney as a true pop star, I don't even get how he can call himself a cover

Ok, I think Derrick does a decent job with Britney’s mannerisms, but I’ve never felt like the resemblance is there? Not sure why. Like, Chad Michaels does a mean Cher...

On 10/8/2018 at 10:16 PM, ralphcornio said:

I disagree. If you consider only the video version, Slave is easy to learn and hard to master. The way she (Britney specifically, not other dancers) performed it for the dance only part of the video, has a lot of small details which actually makes it incredible. She obvs watered it down for most tours and live performances, but you get to see what I'm talking about in VMA 2001, it's differently performed and amazing.

If you're not good enough performing it, it ends up looking messy

How is this guy the most famous Britney impersonator? That breakdown was a mess:wontcry:

Archived