Her most complicated, exhausting choreography is BOMT

Kiey

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Holy cow :airpls: I never noticed that before!!! Since most BOMT performances were live vocals during 1998-2001, she would frequently cut the choreo and we wouldn’t be able to watch all of this!! Oh my god it’s sooo hard

Did she actually danced like this during Piece of me? If so , send me a link :airpls::airpls::airpls::badgirl:

we wish :mcorangu: but Britney would be so proud if she watched this video tbh.. i loved that the edit contains new clips as well 

20 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I am a dancer and I know most of her choreos to the tea and the difficulty of learning them was like pom took like 2 hrs :orangu: and hardest was overprotected and bomt to learn boys was too but overprotected was f**king hard as was bomt

The Britney era choreos, especially Slave and Overprotected, I've tried just for fun (I am SO not a dancer whatsoever) and I just can't understand what they do with their legs / feet :beynah:.

My brain just can't process it, it's not only that I don't have the physical dexterity to do it, it's that I don't even understand what should I be supposed to do with my feet. It looks like magic lol 

I can do for example (or at least to the extent of my capabilities) the Slave breakdown: the armorgraphy, the bendings, move my body to the sides, etc. But the last Slave chorus, the "I cannot hold it, I cannot control it" part, I just can't comprehend. They kind of fly as they move or something lol And the Overprotected too. It looks simple, because it's slower, but it's just impossible :embarrassney:

I disagree. If you consider only the video version, Slave is easy to learn and hard to master. The way she (Britney specifically, not other dancers) performed it for the dance only part of the video, has a lot of small details which actually makes it incredible. She obvs watered it down for most tours and live performances, but you get to see what I'm talking about in VMA 2001, it's differently performed and amazing.

If you're not good enough performing it, it ends up looking messy

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The Britney era choreos, especially Slave and Overprotected, I've tried just for fun (I am SO not a dancer whatsoever) and I just can't understand what they do with their legs / feet :beynah:.

My brain just can't process it, it's not only that I don't have the physical dexterity to do it, it's that I don't even understand what should I be supposed to do with my feet. It looks like magic lol 

I can do for example (or at least to the extent of my capabilities) the Slave breakdown: the armorgraphy, the bendings, move my body to the sides, etc. But the last Slave chorus, the "I cannot hold it, I cannot control it" part, I just can't comprehend. They kind of fly as they move or something lol And the Overprotected too. It looks simple, because it's slower, but it's just impossible :embarrassney:

I f**king had a seizure trying to learn the overprotected one and I agree with you on the feet thing like that boys breakdown it doesn’t make sense :airpls:

2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

I disagree. If you consider only the video version, Slave is easy to learn and hard to master. The way she (Britney specifically, not other dancers) performed it for the dance only part of the video, has a lot of small details which actually makes it incredible. She obvs watered it down for most tours and live performances, but you get to see what I'm talking about in VMA 2001, it's differently performed and amazing.

If you're not good enough performing it, it ends up looking messy

:yesplease:

I LOVE HER SO MUCH :embarrassney:

It’s a different style. Sure it may look more strenuous or actively LARGE but I believe her choreo 2001-2003 was more intricate and hip hop inspired. Depends on what works for the dancer. Even wade said slave was intense because Britney had never danced that way before. Now we get watered down armography versions of it all either way 

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

tenor.gif

Same, sis! Everything you said is me af.

But we can at least, still slay FFney's choreos :mcry:

tumblr_mgd7csxJKo1s2htpno1_500.gif

source.gif

Archived