Every Britney Spears Album Cover, Reimagined

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first three albums were fine, because they portray this retro style (I suppose that's what was intended) though it's a style I don't like at all lol 

From ITZ onwards are just ugly and boring af, so much they could almost pass as something done by her actual team :tifflmao: 

I agree that her real album covers aren't precisely the prettiest, except for Britney, BJ, ITZ and maybe the Glory Japan Tour Edition, but these didn't make them any better. 

Baby One More Time - Not too crazy about this. Way too minimal for me especially as a first album.

Oops I Did it Again - Getting Original Doll Vibes from it.

Britney - I feel like that was more of her In The Zone looks? It’s nice though.

In The Zone - Nice!

Blackout - I’m digging the look I just wish it had a picture of her. :(

Circus - UGH I love it! That’s a stellar photo. I’d drop the Jive from the front and just leave her name and album title.

Femme Fatale - Love this too! Cool concept. You can drop the barcode from the front since it’s already in the back. But totally giving off more Femme Fatale Vibes than the original.

Britney Jean - Ufff. Thats a hard no for me with that umbrella cover. She was way past all of that when she did Britney Jean and I see no connection to any of that with this album.

Glory - I’m digging the concept, really cool, but I’m not crazy about the font choice for the album title. But you did Vinyl so maybe it’d match that time period. I wanna say I’d like to see her on the cover here too, I’m just trying to figure out how to make it not clash.

Circus and Femme Fatale are my favs. f**king killed it with those. Alway fun to see these. Good job :) You def gave it more thought than some of the shizzz they’ve put out.

Baby One More Time - Not too crazy about this. Way too minimal for me especially as a first album.

Oops I Did it Again - Getting Original Doll Vibes from it.

Britney - I feel like that was more of her In The Zone looks? It’s nice though.

In The Zone - Nice!

Blackout - I’m digging the look I just wish it had a picture of her. :(

Circus - UGH I love it! That’s a stellar photo. I’d drop the Jive from the front and just leave her name and album title.

Femme Fatale - Love this too! Cool concept. You can drop the barcode from the front since it’s already in the back. But totally giving off more Femme Fatale Vibes than the original.

Britney Jean - Ufff. Thats a hard no for me with that umbrella cover. She was way past all of that when she did Britney Jean and I see no connection to any of that with this album.

Glory - I’m digging the concept, really cool, but I’m not crazy about the font choice for the album title. But you did Vinyl so maybe it’d match that time period. I wanna say I’d like to see her on the cover here too, I’m just trying to figure out how to make it not clash.

Circus and Femme Fatale are my favs. 

Those Medium covers are down right disrespectful.

The ones posted by the fan in this thread look much better.

Britney's first 5 album covers are iconic. Blackout could have been bolder, but I wouldn't touch a thing.

Glory could use the most help. I've always thought Circus looked over-produced. BJ & FF look too similar witth them both being head-shots.

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

While I don't agree with all the choices you made, the result of each is very well done.

3 hours ago, Jean-Philippe said:

i like the fact that they're artsy 

i would actually change the Circus one for the one you created

I was 100% expecting the BJ picture to be used for BO btw 

Guys, I didn’t create these. I just posted them into this forum. The real source is linked in the OP

Archived