Every Britney Spears Album Cover, Reimagined

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BOMT is pretty boring. The square screen shot is way too small. It looks like some amateur art project imo.

The Oops one is all over the place. The inside photo of her in blue with the red background would’ve looked better on the cover. 

The Britney one is very bland. There was honestly nothing wrong with the original. Og album cover and booklet are flawless and need to be untouched forever. :flawlessbye:

ITZ is probably the one I dislike the least. Kinda can’t accept it not being blue. 

BO looks boring af. :imok:

Circus one is my favorite. On par with the original.

FF is better than the original I guess. :surething:

BJ honestly the worst one (fitting for her worst album :hideous:). The paparazzi screenshot would’ve made more sense in the BO cover but ok. :surething:

Glory one is cute. I like foil holographic crap so I’m being bias. Still wish it had at least some photos, especially from the Testino photoshoot.

Overall I felt he was trying a bit too hard to be artsy fartsy.:woopsie: I can appreciate the amount of thought he put into each one but he tried to be too serious with it. Like it’s Britney Spears chill lol. I’ve seen way better fan made alternative album covers. His were just all over the place. 

And yet its still better than anything Britney’s current team has put out. :evilpatrick:

1 hour ago, Daria said:

The BOMT is pretty boring. The square screen shot is way too small. It looks like some amateur art project imo.

The Oops one is all over the place. The inside photo of her in blue with the red background would’ve looked better on the cover. 

The Britney one is very bland. There was honestly nothing wrong with the original. Og album cover and booklet are flawless and need to be untouched forever. :flawlessbye:

ITZ is probably the one I dislike the least. Kinda can’t accept it not being blue. 

BO looks boring af. :imok:

Circus one is my favorite. On par with the original.

FF is better than the original I guess. :surething:

BJ honestly the worst one (fitting for her worst album :hideous:). The paparazzi screenshot would’ve made more sense in the BO cover but ok. :surething:

Glory one is cute. I like foil holographic crap so I’m being bias. Still wish it had at least some photos, especially from the Testino photoshoot.

Overall I felt he was trying a bit too hard to be artsy fartsy.:woopsie: I can appreciate the amount of thought he put into each one but he tried to be too serious with it. Like it’s Britney Spears chill lol. I’ve seen way better fan made alternative album covers. His were just all over the place. 

And yet its still better than anything Britney’s current team has put out. :evilpatrick:

The color choices too.. don't work. its almost as if the person over thought how to make these feel simplistic but cool. ITZ is kinda cool but font color horrendous. Circus works.. the rest were a waste of time.

9 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

The color choices too.. don't work. its almost as if the person over thought how to make these feel simplistic but cool. ITZ is kinda cool but font color horrendous. Circus works.. the rest were a waste of time.

Artsy fartsy :awyeah:

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

:watrusayin: what do you mean with IG pictures??

I have never seen fan edits on IG... but maybe I just follow the wrong people

either way they all look better than the mess in the beginning

i mean like go to anyone's instagram and look at their pictures from 2011-2013, they're usually overly filtered because everyone was using the filters that came with the app

Related image

they all kind of have this weird, hazy look to them.

12 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I dont think they are good at all tbh... and the one with the umbrella is just disrespectful. Thanks for sharing!

also, that type of design is already dead since 2011. update a bit sis. but regardless, good work. but too minimal. didn't take justice on the oficial stuff. some photos are also NONE related to the eras, confusing.

43 minutes ago, nickip said:

THESE ARE STUNNING. Do you have a portfolio site? I'm an art directed I need to see more of your work. So good! 

Hey, these aren’t mines. In the OP there’s a link to the creater’s article and he gives you the info 

Those who say the designs are bad have zero taste tho. They are clean, minimal and beautiful.

It's very alternative so it doesn't match very well with Britney, but I would love her to be more artsy and less "Randee took this photo and I look well so I will use it as the album cover")

57 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

also, that type of design is already dead since 2011. update a bit sis. but regardless, good work. but too minimal. didn't take justice on the oficial stuff. some photos are also NONE related to the eras, confusing.

I’m not the artist, ;) I credited him at the top of the OP. 

Archived