Every Britney Spears Album Cover, Reimagined

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate her album covers for what they are in terms of nostalgia and iconography (lol) but most of them in objective terms are bad. Oops and Britney have always been my favorite covers.

Out of these, I liked Femme Fatale and Circus the best. The Britney Jean one made me say OMG (internally anyway) and honestly would have been perfect if the album had been the "personal" one sold to us, when in fact her vocals are missing on like a third of the tracks ❤️

https://imgur.com/a/TecDsnY

That has been the cover in iTunes for Blackout since it came out. I was so offended by the original. Those were dark days for so many reasons...

• 1 year later...
On 9/27/2018 at 8:12 AM, Guest said:

Every Britney Spears Album Cover, Reimagined

by Tag Hartman-Simkins  |  April 2, 2018

Crjl_D1WAAA2JGu.jpg

…Baby One More Time  |  Released January 12, 1999

1*YzJIlqzOrap76YUnOF5Cxg.png

Reveal hidden contents

1*M-wrq5NSVeu0_ZRsD-tuTQ.png

1*IXHfa7JY7wPFugeFzSVeoA.png

1*VTKkNIO3nPC0oYiTw6I0_g.png

1*t8exuTycRIE6gP9tgk3YpA.png

1*ZmsCJTmDdE1DSW5OX43Htg.png

Oops!…I Did It Again  |  Released May 16, 2000

1*NEJ66kin7d_yfcLzGtMXtQ.png

Reveal hidden contents

1*1Jkqnr1BWiUxv_ATRZki-A.png

1*nLKcJOFxt-mLGGoph_Cg4g.png

1*zZ3KlV5suXfce9jZXUFoFg.png

1*lWPJ0ioqUMkB12lmH55X0w.png

1*nHxVR4fMry7-6SxWyEcLCQ.png

Britney  |  Released November 5, 2001

1*ydaOB0KUXxMhbKttMT_kEA.png

Reveal hidden contents

1*kXRb96e2317Kt6-dtlimpQ.png

1*orKbwb0lA0BbyJMbnqv3Vw.png

1*iCO-M-YVV--LQq-Ne1jWUg.png

1*lGBM4RhqDL5JqV8XHLan-A.png

1*VzttyZH-vaDOL4euStuioQ.png

In The Zone  |  Released November 16, 2003

1*csc3TA0I2bsGKT-di1siUg.png

Reveal hidden contents

1*HwlOaFzE_ZNikG-MEBBGvg.png

1*v0sHnvWlw3J4ctTGtDYTlQ.png

1*wueu_4yPlMJfYVKs03IHdQ.png

1*qAIfD0yZjZXxHbekRfp_rA.png

1*2Sqd7jDX5h2paCHqc7mRvw.png

5 | Blackout  |  Released October 25, 2007

1*dxh_rxauhZXCNtYx4n1hag.png

Reveal hidden contents

1*gfdYGmN0eqWsxaGfMksX1Q.png

1*9vxxHTIF8bREnwHaX1NxeA.png

1*Q3MkM_v66_8pGQN9AjiizA.png

1*cBtViGo-7n7-GKAdZQ8uGQ.png

1*ypX9FOG386uQ8RkesoQAlA.png

Circus  |  Released November 28, 2008

1*kFXW74Rtt-4svbDiby9fcA.png

Reveal hidden contents

1*QMWpItzcrADUliz76HI4HQ.png

1*mEdiJv1-BvRoI4pZinyQxg.png

1*C9DAvpsA3GwiIA7ZQbK-RA.png

1*SzXdJ-Zhe_QjoUhJOBUT1Q.png

Femme Fatale  |  Released March 25, 2011

1*Go6CegMk4WgD-8dLjaVrJg.png

Reveal hidden contents

1*o_1bwHScgG6oSVf_TYCf7w.png

1*Kla_VJwRdujT_bS_TKiJTg.png

1*kdGXNmVqXxDqQwnBAJdyJw.png

1*Z17RZj0FRboZoX807N-KMQ.png

1*I8Gaj7hODrJPx570Z99UUA.png

Britney Jean  |  Released November 29, 2013

1*TcNgrOEKi39G1XY0-HnyEg.png

Reveal hidden contents

1*OItYgcQwJG2XVIjluHh3Uw.png

1*smX068n4m-I7JEHeuaMtcg.png

1*P2aF9_mn4829etOGSK8oSA.png

1*VsuW_3a9O4DkW2OZwO_35g.png

1*YbI06bsd_KUvkxQAZfP29A.png

Glory  |  Released August 26, 2016

1*ZZ8WsiREBxFnjAXLqnfDQw.png

Reveal hidden contents

1*JMui8z6j-vMbDq7KdrAjEg.png

1*ELC4An-eg92E-O9FALoWUg.png

1*yU7pR0UnzUG1xonCI1LgZg.png

1*iTXGfKw-GFnfh7BQEFlwNQ.png

1*cP9PdnYokO_BFT_zEvEYyQ.png

* Exhalers, these are not my creations. My apologies if I didn’t make this clear! But the source is in the link of the title. 

BOMT- 2/10: Very, eugh :imacat: it feels very 90s-aesthetic, but it just didn’t work :hillary: 

OIDIA- 1/10: Same, so boring and doesn’t feel like the album :beat: nothing can ever replace the iconic early 2000s aesthetic-defining album cover of OIDIA that we got :pleaseshhh:

Britney- FINALLY! something NICE  7/10: It’s really nice cover that is quite direct, straight to the point, and BOLD. So I like it :selenerz: this would honestly got 8 if it weren’t for that horrendous back cover :typing:

In The Zone- 7/10: I really liked the concept of this cover, it’s pretty nice and very neony :madance: totally represented the new-found and scandalous image on 2003-4ney and the album.

Blackout- 1/10: ngl, I should give this a 0 out of 10 lol pretty basic, boring, plain, yawn, snooze fest cover for an album like blackout. Deserved better :trash: 

Circus- 9/10: I think this was the best out of them all. It feels so triumphant, big, dramatic for an iconic comeback like circus :gagacrash: plus, I really liked the lighting and filter of the photo. Really good album cover :) 

Femme fatale- minus 10 out of 101/10: Really really bad :shocked: why use a photo from 2002!:jeanluc: seen FAR more better FF covers. Trash, trash, trash :sipnstare:

Britney Jean- 1/10: I mean, how-

Glory- 1/10: A worser album cover than the album cover we got. Fans would have rioted if we got this cover:fruit:

Final Verdict:

Best:- Britney, In The Zone, Circus

Crappiest Worst:- All except in the zone, circus, Britney  Femme fatale, OIDIA, BOMT, & Blackout :mhm:

Total Score:- 33% score :parisok:

You used pictures I don't really like for most of it so my opinion might be affected by that lol :jl:

BOMT: I like the idea but the screenshot from the video feels lazy and it's too small imo. It feels like they had budget for the video and nothing else lol :overitkbye:

Oops: I really don't like the pictures of her you used but it's cohesive ! I prefer the one you used for the inside. :pieceofwhat:

Britney: not a big fan of this picture either but I like the idea. It's just missing the tracklist :schoolingtime:

ITZ: I like this one, it's a bit too bright it hurts the eyes on the computer but the orange/blue is cool ! Maybe a bit too much aggressive for this album.:wow:

Blackout: Not a bad idea but it doesn't work in my opinion. :heresthetea:

Circus: It's a nice cover, I like it. A bit weird to have the tracklist on her face but it looks nice.:orly:

FF : I like the back cover, but not a huge fan of the 2002 picture for the front cover. :bwink:

BJ : wtf :nyheadache:

Glory : I actually really like it, very simple but cool. Would have been even better with a picture of Britney on it ! :kisses2all:

Anyway, it seems like it has been A LOT of work, so congratulations on that ! And congratulations on doing choices that we don't see a lot with fan made covers ! :hugs:

Archived