Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

53 minutes ago, camy934 said:

I just think she's over touring in general. Since she started in July, she will have done around 30 shows in a couple of months. She would spread that over 6-8 months in Vegas.

I also think a lot of these bad experiences wouldn't have happened if Fe had gone on the tour. Many people have said she is missed, and her current tour team have no idea how to deal with these situations. To them, the fans are just cash cows. At least many people on here, even said if the M&G in Vegas wasn't perfect, Fe would more than make up for it.

That was MTE. With Fe, the whole thing would have been different. The current assistant didn't gave a **** at us, she was as stupid and messy as Larry. They don't like us, they only love our miney. And it's not good for Britney to be all day long with people like that. That's what I think.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marta is a whistleblower. She’s blown the lid off the m&g experience. :nynod:So many tell all’s now. :ohi:Not all bad either but there are many disappointment confessions by fans who’d held in their true feelings. M&G sounds like a blink and you miss it moment for so many then others it’s a better experience. So unpredictable. You never know which Britney you’re going to encounter. As often the case with Britney you’ll have to hope for the best then wait and see. :truthtea:

5 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

Marta is the real one Pioneer in this whole thing! She paved the way to other fans to describe their experiences without limitations. :makesomenoise:

giphy.gif

She allowed other fans to come forward and share their negative experiences. People have been afraid because the army always dismiss the negative experiences.

Tbh I wonder why all artists are doing m&gs. It must be just for the cash. I mean imagine you are a performer, would you seriously want to meet your fans? I means there's no time either to say some words with them and you aren't gonna remember them. I honestly don't see the reason socially. 

Also I wouldn't buy one as a fan. I enjoy her as a performer a lot and being in the audience watching her would be enough for me.

Everyone is different I suppose.

2 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

“before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scary eyes I never saw some eyes that scary before.”

This is...concerning. 

Yup, that's the one part I latched on to. How were her eyes scary? Was she pissed? Was she scared? Like, I need more details.

54 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Tbh I wonder why all artists are doing m&gs. It must be just for the cash. I mean imagine you are a performer, would you seriously want to meet your fans? I means there's no time either to say some words with them and you aren't gonna remember them. I honestly don't see the reason socially. 

Also I wouldn't buy one as a fan. I enjoy her as a performer a lot and being in the audience watching her would be enough for me.

I think exactly the same :kiss: 

3 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

“before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scary eyes I never saw some eyes that scary before.”

This is...concerning. 

I feel like shes about to have a new breakdown, and its really breaking my heart. We all thought right after glory came out that she was back in top form, and its just been getting worse and worse. 

4 hours ago, The Dream said:

A good amount of artists do them for free or contests. Little acts charge for them which makes sense because they aren’t majorly backed. The money they get from merch sales/tickets and other things are all they get paid. At most it’s like $100 for bigger smaller acts which isn’t unreasonable imo. 

I met Jordan sparks through a contest thing. I met JoJo for free at one of her shows. 

I met Three Days Grace through buying a vip ticket for $15 more back when they were big. 

Katy I could have met at Warped Tour for free (my GA ticket) during her I kissed a girl time ( I didn’t...I sort of regret) 

My friend met Taylor Swift for free twice.

Archived