Britney dancer on Instagram responds

Stifler's Mom

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I’m sure her dancers are in contract not to say anything bad about Britney. 

I don’t understand the point of bringing this to her dancers. 

If someone voiced their concerns to Larry that would be a bit different. The cship shouldn’t be brought if neither because that’s something that literally might be needed. 

IA with everything

the Cship is not a joke and not something to randomly "discuss" with people who know her, plain rude and ignorant 'cause she MIGHT need it and it's not an easy situation 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rico. said:

IA with everything

the Cship is not a joke and not something to randomly "discuss" with people who know her, plain rude and ignorant 'cause she MIGHT need it and it's not an easy situation 

The show is one thing. If someone has the balls to tell Larry what most of us think of this show and how a good chunk are starting to stop buying tickets to cheap messes. He may think about it for a few seconds. 

The cship is there for a reason. Look at how Britney is and is treated... I don’t see how ppl think she is 100% okay. Its something that doesn’t involve fans either way. 

8 hours ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

How dare you harass her dancers like that. You don't know them and you certainly do not know her. Then to have the audacity to post that on here. Do you know what kind of trouble you are creating by posting about the Cship etc on her dancers page. I am shocked by your braziness. She was 23 during Onyx, she is nearly 40 now. You make me sick.

I am reporting this thread.

I think you need to calm down. The OP is just stating his opinion, which also is a fact as we have come to realize over the past years. I think it's a good thing the fans are being heard. The real crime here is Britney and her team putting on a **** show for almost 5 years and being money grabbers! At least this way the fans' opinion may get back to her team and make them realize they cant pull **** like this anymore.

Agree about the being 23 during onyx and now nearly 40 though. But the least they can do is produce a great show

23 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I think you need to calm down. The OP is just stating his opinion, which also is a fact as we have come to realize over the past years. I think it's a good thing the fans are being heard. The real crime here is Britney and her team putting on a **** show for almost 5 years and being money grabbers! At least this way the fans' opinion may get back to her team and make them realize they cant pull **** like this anymore.

Agree about the being 23 during onyx and now nearly 40 though. But the least they can do is produce a great show

His opinion should not involve him mentioning the cship with people who know her

Don’t be naive. Her dancers are aware. 

I still kinda love he is defending her. 

I don’t entirely disagree with the reason behind your comment... however totally pointless airing your views on a dancers Instagram. He isn’t going to be screenshotting and whatsapping to Larry baby :imdying: 

Hope you never get a meet & greet hun... cause ya face be remembered within team Britney now:nynod: 

To be honest I stand by what I always say "her show is a mess and so is she on stage". I might sound crazy but I'm happy she has people around her who stand up for her because our intentions are not to bully her it's to point out what we think is wrong. I think the fan's worries are also justified but talking about the cship like it's a trivial matter in the middle of that makes me uncomfortable. We need to call out Britney because everything is mess. The people who say she's nearly 40 now, Look at Jlo, Janet, Madonna and even Britney rehearsing she still can do it so why can't she do it on stage. And her voice and her not caring, we have to call it out. :mattafact:

I Think as fans, as people who helped Britney make her name live on for so long we have a right to say when we're not happy, we can mention her management team (including her dad) and her but when we start getting too personal and mention the cship, knowing that we don't know all the details and that it will always be sensitive, I think we look eccentric and that's where we should draw the line. :nonoNO:

You're acting like you've done something radical.:wtf: You messaged her dancer and he messaged back, that's it. :cackling: Please stop with the speaking out crap, they're not dying to know what we think, they don't care.

I agree with you though, I will not watch her perform. These delusional fans are the problem, I know what you are trying to do but it's sadly irrelevant if one person does it to an irrelevant dancer. It would need to be a huge group of us and also hitting them in the pocket by refusing to go to the shows, but the delusional fans are like stage mums living their dream though their lower side of mediocre child. Britney steps it up when she gets huge back lashes and when GP watches, makes you sick really.

Doesn't matter what you post, those guys get **** every day and questions like why are you dancing on  a Zumba festival.

Though the post makes you look rather dumb with incorporating the conservatorship and such.

And I think it is unfair to the dancers, who are the only ones saving the show. Don't wipe their laugh off the faces and take the fun out of their job.

I don't really understand what the problem is tbh. Yall complaining that her show sucks and yall want larry to read it and that Britney reads the negative comments so she will wake up, and now someone finally reached someone from her crew and now yall suddenly finding it rude. 

I personally wouldn't have done it because I feel bad for britney if she reads the negative comments, but many of you are always making comments about it that you hope someone of the crew will read it. 

11 hours ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

How dare you harass her dancers like that. You don't know them and you certainly do not know her. Then to have the audacity to post that on here. Do you know what kind of trouble you are creating by posting about the Cship etc on her dancers page. I am shocked by your braziness. She was 23 during Onyx, she is nearly 40 now. You make me sick.

Jennifer Lopez still can dance like crazy and she is almost 50 years old, it's no excuse tbh.

I don't complain much, because she has okay performances and some terrible ones but let's not act like she gives her best anymore.

Her concerts lately are advertised as a best of show, she is basically living from the past, where she was dancing like she is one of the best dancer in the world. and another huge mistake from her team.

her musiccareer ended basically in 2013 with Work *****, at least for the gp.

and i think that is what they wanted for Britney, less fame.

I don't want to defend the person who did the original post because I think it's not effective to bash her dancers for her laziness. 

But in a way he said what we are all thinking. 

The problem here is, I don't think that it's the C-Ship that is the problem, I think it's Britneys mindset. Britney has had it all: the fame, the success, the awards everything. 

She feels like she doesn't need to prove anything anymore. She makes TONS of money with "little" effort. Although she is half-assing her choreos I wouldn't say it's little effort because she still spends most of her lifetime performing in Vegas and touring the world and recording records. It's still a lot of work she's putting into her career. 

Her not giving 200% on stage is what bothers us all. But if Britney doesn't change her mindset and her attitude that she doesn't want to put effort into it, it's her choice. Sadly for us. 

We know she CAN dance, she CAN sing. She just does not want to. 

12 hours ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

don't be extreme: if the dancers have a public profile, everyone has the right to comment. they can ignore or block the person. what's with the aggressiveness? people need to chill. Britney is not an endemic species, no matter how much we loved her.

Archived