Britney dancer on Instagram responds

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare you harass her dancers like that. You don't know them and you certainly do not know her. Then to have the audacity to post that on here. Do you know what kind of trouble you are creating by posting about the Cship etc on her dancers page. I am shocked by your braziness. She was 23 during Onyx, she is nearly 40 now. You make me sick.

I am reporting this thread.

4 minutes ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

How dare you harass her dancers like that. You don't know them and you certainly do not know her. Then to have the audacity to post that on here. Do you know what kind of trouble you are creating by posting about the Cship etc on her dancers page. I am shocked by your braziness. She was 23 during Onyx, she is nearly 40 now. You make me sick.

Why would mentioning the c-ship cause any kind of trouble? :ponderney:

1 minute ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

Putting that dancer in the position that they can no longer reply to comments on their own instagram post as there comments about the C-ship would be picked up by the media, that in my eyes is causing trouble.

Ah. I gotcha. I had seen the dancer as already leaving a "last response" in the previous comment, so I didn't understand why it would cause any kind of commotion.

7 minutes ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

I am reporting this thread.

1 minute ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

Putting that dancer in the position that they can no longer reply to comments on their own instagram post as their 'insider' comments about the C-ship would be picked up by the media, that in my eyes is causing trouble.

lmao do they think they even care? :qtbrit: how delusional are you at this point? i'm pretty sure they would laugh at this... but at least would be an uncomfortable laugh, cuz it's true. I'm doing nothing but speak the truth. so what?

there are thousands of articles out there talking about her c-ship but didn't get much attention overall.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

take a time to read that wonderful article of the NY Times. it's out there for years already.

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

cause she's a "baby" and too "fragile" (as if)

That's what I thought he or she meant, but apparently they meant something different.

I don't know...I think these kind of comments are what needs to be said more often. C-ships are meant for people like my mom, who has Alzheimer's and can't feed or bathe herself. Personally, I think Britney's Team has gotten away with a LOT over the past 10 years when it comes to explaining why the hell it still exists. (My opinion only.)

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's what I thought he or she meant, but apparently they meant something different.

I don't know...I think these kind of comments are what needs to be said more often. C-ships are meant for people like my mom, who has Alzheimer's and can't feed or bathe herself. Personally, I think Britney's Team has gotten away with a LOT over the past 10 years when it comes to explaining why the hell it still exists. (My opinion only.)

I wouldn't be surprised if Britney is brainwashed for a decade over their Team :heresthetea:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

just read the article and open your eyes

Archived