Britney dancer on Instagram responds

Stifler's Mom

Posting on a dancer's instagram about this is truly pointless tbh  :sickofu:

Now do you all really think her team, dancers, family is not aware of Britney's lack of dancing and passion? Even a 10-year-old can notice that :shameless: 

I can't speak for team coz I don't know them but I feel they must keep her in this "bubble" for some reason (to avoid things getting worse for her maybe?) She's clearly a very fragile person, I can't blame her for that but if she doesn't confront all her fears by herself then this is the Britney we have till her retirement :nochillbrit:

You can talk to her manager, family, dancers, boyfriend, etc but Britney's the only one who can turn the table and improve, nobody else :britstare:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Thanks to her he's being paid thousands of dollars for doing the easiest choreo of his career.

the dancers are really doing a great job and dancing really good i think, but Britney is just doing it a little bit with no passion and effort.

Even the press is not really impressed:

https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/musik/musik/britney-spears-verspaetung-playback-peinlich-strip-egal-sie-darf-das-56570698.bild.html

but added to it: It's Britney, she is allowed to do that.

Good. I mean that excuse with her being too old started immidately after her „meltdown“ when she was, what, 26? This is so f**king ridiculous. Blame it on the Cship, her private life and mental state rather than her age. But it‘s the elephant in the room so it‘s not allowed to be touched on, ofc. That‘s why her fans are so fed up. If she wasn‘t performing in public, it wouldn‘t be anyone’s business, but like this? Her team is all about the $$$. Which wouldn‘t be so bad if Brit wasn‘t in the Cship.

9 hours ago, Daria said:

You’re literally excusing her (or rather her team) charging everyone a PREMIUM price (at least 300$) for ticket to a cheap af show. :tiffcackle: Like wow ok. Tell us how you really feel. :tiffcackle:

Britney herself doesn’t gaf about any comments, I doubt she’s even allowed to read any of them, but even if she was she’s so over it. You can see it right in her f**king eyes as soon as Work ***** starts. Which quite frankly, I don’t even f**king blame her, so why go through with it? :umok: Oh yeah. Bc of MONEY. :whitney:

As long as there’s britards like you LITERALLY excusing her team over charging fans overseas that haven’t seen her in decades, nothing will f**king change. So why tf are you even upset? Bc not everyone is kissing her *** like you do? :tiffcackle:

You LITERALLY just said if you were Britney herself you WOULDN'T feel guilty overpricing tickets to her “ungrateful little ****” fans who refuse to suck it up and accept she’s just going to put on the worst show of the century. Like wtf. :tiffcackle:

You are the epitome of a B R I T A R D. :tiffcackle: You are literally doing mental gymnastics to excuse the premium price for a POS show. You’re even going out of your way to say if you were Britney herself you wouldn’t even feel bad about it. Like holy ****. :tiffcackle:

Congratulations, you are apart of the main problem and probably going to be responsible for POM 3.0 along with BJ 2.0 (Myah Marie included) bc you’re just so f**king proud at the thought Britney is “trolling” (aka ripping off) her fans.

It’s just so funny watching your britarded *** going way out your way making sure Britney and her team will never improve bc of “mean” and “ungrateful” fans. :tiffcackle:

Jfc dude get some f**king standards. And no they don’t come with a “Britney Spears” logo sorry. :tiffcackle:

As if Britney gives af, she’s sleeping comfortably on the pile of cash you britards supplied. 

tumblr_pct2laCVqO1s95sfqo1_1280.jpg

Lol why are you this upset over what I said? Look you obviously aren’t capable of understanding what my comments/opinions, so I’m gonna leave it alone. But just because I’m not blowing up her dancers comments about how much she sucks doesn’t make me a “britard”. (Which if we wanna talk about immaturity, how bout using a derivative of “******”?)

15 hours ago, CristMont said:

We should be grateful we still have her on a stage :imdying:

looks like some of her dancers are as equal of britards as some around here, then again I would be too if I had signed a non-disclosure agreement where my job depended on it

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I don't see that as harassment. Personally I wouldn't go that far but it's just his opinion and it's a LOT of people's opinions lol. It's stupid to be mad at the OP.

that's like when an Exhaler met with David during POM and they talked about Exhale and David said something about not liking it. And people tried to drag the exhaler for telling david about exhale, when it was the same people complaining in the first place

To the OP,

IMO you made a truthful statement but did it in the wrong place. I’d advise fans to not go on Britney’s dancers social media accounts voicing their concerns and contempt over POM & about  Britney the performer, her make up, wardrobe and so on. It’s not the dancers fault for any of that. That’s on Britney, her family and her team. 

If anything is to be said say it on your own social media acct or say it on Britney’s socials. Tweet @ her, air your grievances on your own FB/TW/IG, or do it here on Exhale like most of us do lol. But I wouldn’t  even go as far as to post my true feelings about POM/Britney on her family’s social media either.

Yes, I know it’s so frustrating watching Britney continuously deteriorate as a performer and you feel desperate to get through to her through people who do have regular interactions with her in hopes they’ll finally say something to her and her team in hopes we’ll be heard and things will improve. Just leave the dancers out of this. There’s nothing they can do anyway even if some of them (like the dancer mentioned here) aren't seeing things as it really is (or at least he’s not admitting it publicly online to fans). 

3 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Lol why are you this upset over what I said? Look you obviously aren’t capable of understanding what my comments/opinions, so I’m gonna leave it alone. But just because I’m not blowing up her dancers comments about how much she sucks doesn’t make me a “britard”. (Which if we wanna talk about immaturity, how bout using a derivative of “******”?)

Oh I’m the one upset? :tiffcackle: LOL

You obviously aren’t capable of processing the fact that not everyone lives inside Britney’s ***. 

Where did I even endorse the harassment of dancers? You’re a britard for every other reason.

How am I the one upset when you stormed in here screeching and whining saying you’re going to report the thread. :tiffcackle:

Stop projecting your **** on me. Ew. :messbye: You’re a britard bc you literally said if you were Britney you’d overcharge “ungreatful little *****” and not even feel bad about it. Like wtf. :tiffcackle: You’re proudly admitting you’d rip everyone off. :tiffcackle:

Your lack of self awareness can only make cackle. :tiffcackle: 

Archived