Britney dancer on Instagram responds

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I’m saying that if I were Britney, and I saw how nasty you little ***** are, id charge the hell out of a concert and half *** too. Because my “fans” ***** about everything I do even if it’s good. I’m not saying that’s what she does cause I’m 1000% sure she’s oblivious to prices or what we think, but I personally would troll the **** out of y’all 

I think it’s nasty when people say mean things about her face surgeries or her personal life, that I hate and find nasty and shitty, but this is real **** man, it’s her show, everything that’s supposed to represent her career as a performer and whether you want to see it or not, is a joke. That can’t be compromised. 

:gerlwat:

I’m so tired of fans giving other fans attitude because they are tired of the **** show. We been supporting her through everything she’s been through. When times were hard we was there & she has acknowledged that. When do we get rewarded we been supporting all her projects & all we ask for is a decent thought out show we deserve that I’m sorry :otears:

16 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I’m so tired of fans giving other fans attitude because they are tired of the **** show. We been supporting her through everything she’s been through. When times were hard we was there & she has acknowledged that. When do we get rewarded we been supporting all her projects & all we ask for is a decent thought out show we deserve that I’m sorry :otears:

Dt2c.gif

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

your perspective is really delusional and immature.-- it's the same thing if you compare it to a toxic relationship, i'm not gonna hurt his feelings cause he's going to be mad at me, so I rather keep the crumbs and the toxic relationship. congratulations.

yes, fans will always ***** about anything, but at this point, if we compare Britney to most of the artists of the day doing tours, and the legends like Madonna, Janet. You can sure bet that stans like that, her team - money grabbers, britney brainwashed needing a reality check etc, everything will remain the same and probably worst. She needs a break to herself, control over her life by HERSELF, to find passion again to what she does...

(do you even think she knows the ticket prices? LMAO) you will see that it won't last more than 10 years, unless she out of nowhere releases her Ray Of Light or something of the sort.

Cool. I would argue with you but I don’t feel like it. I shared my opinion because I, as a person, would find it super funny to troll overly dramatic fans who love complaining. I don’t think Britney’s doing that, as I said, but bottom line is, if you’re not posting about how much Britney sucks rn (or harassing her and herdancers in Instagram comments) you’re gonna get a lot of backlash. So I’m gonna let you stay here and talk about how me and Britney have a toxic relationship or something. Thanks for the quote. 

1 hour ago, Good4Ya said:

I think it’s nasty when people say mean things about her face surgeries or her personal life, that I hate and find nasty and shitty, but this is real **** man, it’s her show, everything that’s supposed to represent her career as a performer and whether you want to see it or not, is a joke. That can’t be compromised. 

:gerlwat:

Cool. I get the criticism of the show. I feel like it’s being blown out of proportion because it’s trendy and people love complaining about whatever Britney is doing, but more importantly I feel like people are taking it WAY farther than hating a show. I find it stupid and immature to come after her on her Instagram or on her dancers. Then again, I don’t think the Pom tour is a crime against humanity and we should burn Britney at the stake for wearing ugly outfits and dancing spastically, so I disagree with a lot on this forum anyway. 

1 minute ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Cool. I would argue with you but I don’t feel like it. I shared my opinion because I, as a person, would find it super funny to troll overly dramatic fans who love complaining. I don’t think Britney’s doing that, as I said, but bottom line is, if you’re not posting about how much Britney sucks rn (or harassing her and herdancers in Instagram comments) you’re gonna get a lot of backlash. So I’m gonna let you stay here and talk about how me and Britney have a toxic relationship or something. Thanks for the quote. 

well you had your chance to do so and you didn't, and still you came with no arguments to justify your point of view... but either way bottom line is, I have no problems speaking my mind regardless the backlash. rather be realistic and speak the truth, than be a whole phony and delusional. I'm not into bandwagons if you didn't get that yet, so that type of intimidation won't work on me. plus, I didn't harass him directly, just spoke my mind about Britney and the situation itself so don't dis-construct it. :walkoff:

1 hour ago, Daria said:

That whole statement is just contradicting itself. :tiffcackle: How can you say if you were her you’d charge tf out of us “nasty little *****” but also acknowledge she probably doesn’t know how much tickets are? :cackling:

Its a FACT the tickets for this bottom of the barrel tour are at least 300 bucks. You’re basically saying if you were Britney you’d teach us a lesson by charging us way more than that. :tiffcackle: Like wow. Imagine paying 600 dollars for a ticket to see POS, Britney *** wiping, breast exploding, and basically sobbing at the end of the show bc she just can’t wait to run off the f**king stage bc she hates it so much. :tiffcackle:

Some lesson learned. :tiffcackle:

giphy.gif

Britards would still say it was the most amazing show of all time. :tiffcackle:

K so I’ve already tried explaining this but I’ll do it again since you seem to be confused. If I, were in BRITNEYS shoes (which I am not), I would not feel guilty at all about trolling/being disconnected with my “fans”, because if everything I do is **** to them, why would I try harder? Because I’m the kind of person who thinks people who’re always complaining and dissatisfied deserve to be dissatisfied. That is how I would feel. 

However i am NOT Britney Spears. I am NOT in her shoes. I don’t have an “army” spamming my Instagram and the instagrams of those close to me telling me I suck and if I don’t get better I should go away. She probably doesn’t see the comments, or have any sort of grasp on how overpriced and messy the show is. THEREFOR my opinion that I shared has nothing to do with how she actually feels. And furthermore, if you acknowledge she doesn’t know how messy the show is, or just doesn’t care, what do you think commenting on her Instagram is going to accomplish? Who knows though, if you were going after Britney like you’re going after me, maybe she really would change everything. 

Good for you Brandon! A lot of fans are bored with POM because it's been extended for so long! 
We're still a young generation so most of us get tired of repetitiveness easily so we judge! 
If we support her we're delusional to some and if we don't then we're ******** for expecting more 
from her. Truth is we don't know what goes on behind the scenes! 

I'll be honest. At times I get discouraged by her performances because I compare her to Beyonce 
or other artist her age that perform their ***** off! But to be honest those artist never endured what 
Britney had to deal with for YEARS! I'm not making excuses for Britney but maybe the issue of this 
fandom is that we expect more from her because we are constantly comparing her with artist who never
had to deal with the type of scrutiny Britney had to deal with! 

Maybe this is why she chose to reside in Vegas in the first place! To avoid all this hate and negative 
energy that we give her on top of the media who are not fans of hers! Honestly she is doing her fans
a favor by even considering touring!  I can go on but I'm gonna call it a night for now. 

#ISupportBRITNEY 

24 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

K so I’ve already tried explaining this but I’ll do it again since you seem to be confused. If I, were in BRITNEYS shoes (which I am not), I would not feel guilty at all about trolling/being disconnected with my “fans”, because if everything I do is **** to them, why would I try harder? Because I’m the kind of person who thinks people who’re always complaining and dissatisfied deserve to be dissatisfied. That is how I would feel. 

However i am NOT Britney Spears. I am NOT in her shoes. I don’t have an “army” spamming my Instagram and the instagrams of those close to me telling me I suck and if I don’t get better I should go away. She probably doesn’t see the comments, or have any sort of grasp on how overpriced and messy the show is. THEREFOR my opinion that I shared has nothing to do with how she actually feels. And furthermore, if you acknowledge she doesn’t know how messy the show is, or just doesn’t care, what do you think commenting on her Instagram is going to accomplish? Who knows though, if you were going after Britney like you’re going after me, maybe she really would change everything. 

You’re literally excusing her (or rather her team) charging everyone a PREMIUM price (at least 300$) for ticket to a cheap af show. :tiffcackle: Like wow ok. Tell us how you really feel. :tiffcackle:

Britney herself doesn’t gaf about any comments, I doubt she’s even allowed to read any of them, but even if she was she’s so over it. You can see it right in her f**king eyes as soon as Work ***** starts. Which quite frankly, I don’t even f**king blame her, so why go through with it? :umok: Oh yeah. Bc of MONEY. :whitney:

As long as there’s britards like you LITERALLY excusing her team over charging fans overseas that haven’t seen her in decades, nothing will f**king change. So why tf are you even upset? Bc not everyone is kissing her *** like you do? :tiffcackle:

You LITERALLY just said if you were Britney herself you WOULDN'T feel guilty overpricing tickets to her “ungrateful little ****” fans who refuse to suck it up and accept she’s just going to put on the worst show of the century. Like wtf. :tiffcackle:

You are the epitome of a B R I T A R D. :tiffcackle: You are literally doing mental gymnastics to excuse the premium price for a POS show. You’re even going out of your way to say if you were Britney herself you wouldn’t even feel bad about it. Like holy ****. :tiffcackle:

Congratulations, you are apart of the main problem and probably going to be responsible for POM 3.0 along with BJ 2.0 (Myah Marie included) bc you’re just so f**king proud at the thought Britney is “trolling” (aka ripping off) her fans.

It’s just so funny watching your britarded *** going way out your way making sure Britney and her team will never improve bc of “mean” and “ungrateful” fans. :tiffcackle:

Jfc dude get some f**king standards. And no they don’t come with a “Britney Spears” logo sorry. :tiffcackle:

As if Britney gives af, she’s sleeping comfortably on the pile of cash you britards supplied. 

tumblr_pct2laCVqO1s95sfqo1_1280.jpg

9 minutes ago, mrjspears said:

Good for you Brandon! A lot of fans are bored with POM because it's been extended for so long! 
We're still a young generation so most of us get tired of repetitiveness easily so we judge! 
If we support her we're delusional to some and if we don't then we're ******** for expecting more 
from her. Truth is we don't know what goes on behind the scenes! 

I'll be honest. At times I get discouraged by her performances because I compare her to Beyonce 
or other artist her age that perform their asses off! But to be honest those artist never endured what 
Britney had to deal with for YEARS! I'm not making excuses for Britney but maybe the issue of this 
fandom is that we expect more from her because we are constantly comparing her with artist who never
had to deal with the type of scrutiny Britney had to deal with! 

Maybe this is why she chose to reside in Vegas in the first place! To avoid all this hate and negative 
energy that we give her on top of the media who are not fans of hers! Honestly she is doing her fans
a favor by even considering touring!  I can go on but I'm gonna call it a night for now. 

#ISupportBRITNEY 

again the victim card and what she encountered a decade ago? we're lucky for what? She is actually lucky that STILL has stans like us tbh... and the world that supports this "Britney" management. We're the ones praising, investing our SHAMELESS MONEY, rooting yet for her, we're the ones left with what? :overwhelm: I mean i'm really thankful for Glory but it's been 3/4 years now, but really?

when is this "fragile" treatment about Britney is going to stop? Even herself on For The Record said once "I don't like being placed in that category. A victim of that success", like for real.

I would rather for her to retire and take a time to herself for a long time to be honest. either way, i'm done with this thread. I call it a night myself as well.

41 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

again the victim card and what she encountered a decade ago? we're lucky for what? She is actually lucky that STILL has stans like us tbh... and the world that supports this "Britney" management. We're the ones praising, investing our SHAMELESS MONEY, rooting yet for her, we're the ones left with what? :overwhelm: I mean i'm really thankful for Glory but it's been 3/4 years now, but really?

when is this "fragile" treatment about Britney is going to stop? Even herself on For The Record said once "I don't like being placed in that category. A victim of that success", like for real.

I would rather for her to retire and take a time to herself for a long time to be honest. either way, i'm done with this thread. I call it a night myself as well.

Let's be honest. If it was up to Britney she would call it quits. Unfortunately she has kids and other things she has to take responsibility for like the rest of us. It's unfortunate that she peaked years ago. I'm not making excuse just stating facts. We don't know the severity of mental state after what she's been through. We see it in her "shakes" and her one word responses.  It's her team and her management that make her continue and possibly even give her false hope that she can one day be as she was in her prime. 

6 hours ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

How dare you harass her dancers like that. You don't know them and you certainly do not know her. Then to have the audacity to post that on here. Do you know what kind of trouble you are creating by posting about the Cship etc on her dancers page. I am shocked by your braziness. She was 23 during Onyx, she is nearly 40 now. You make me sick.

I am reporting this thread.

IFKR bringing the Cship up is just out of line 

Some people need to remember that behind the pop icon there's also a f**king human being

6 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

at least her team will know. i'm pretty sure her dancers speak between each other, things get around always. even if it isn't for her stans or whatever :sipney:

You put a lot of value to your own comment.  They'll discuss it between each other? :usher:

These people have real lives, do you HONESTLY think that you can make a major impact with your comment? You're a random stranger. He just decided to respond, but that's it. Don't think too high of yourself because you managed to trigger him. You won't make a revolution, you just come out as an ******* and that's about it.:umok:

24 minutes ago, Alice X said:

You put a lot of value to your own comment.  They'll discuss it between each other? :usher:

These people have real lives, do you HONESTLY think that you can make a major impact with your comment? You're a random stranger. He just decided to respond, but that's it. Don't think too high of yourself because you managed to trigger him. You won't make a revolution, you just come out as an ******* and that's about it.:umok:

lfmao this ***** probably thinks her dancers will go like "hey, let's annoy our multi-millionaire boss and ask her for better dancing" :tiffanynod:

I’m sure her dancers are in contract not to say anything bad about Britney. 

I don’t understand the point of bringing this to her dancers. 

If someone voiced their concerns to Larry that would be a bit different. The cship shouldn’t be brought if neither because that’s something that literally might be needed. 

Archived