Britney dancer on Instagram responds

Stifler's Mom

6 minutes ago, Sporty said:

That video has wonderful energy and passion!

The choreo isn't even that hard, either. Apart from some deep squats, it's just a lot of her doing simple moves in synch with her backup singers and backup dancers.

There's no reason at all Britney couldn't do something similar, and deliver it with passion. What a difference it would make.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there was anything wrong with your comment at all. It's the truth and the people who are working with her need to tell her. I love Britney but I refuse to pay for another show by her until she improves. The last time I saw her was at the Femme Fatale tour and that was enough for me to decide that I can spend hundreds of dollars elsewhere.  

Because writing this on a dancer's page makes sense? If you got balls -- buy a ticket to the show and go searching for Larry or Jamie. Please report back with your story then. This dancer is only promoting and sharing his work, which is to dance for Britney. He literally has no control over anything. He is just getting paid to dance. Some of you guys lack common sense.

3 hours ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

How dare you harass her dancers like that. You don't know them and you certainly do not know her. Then to have the audacity to post that on here. Do you know what kind of trouble you are creating by posting about the Cship etc on her dancers page. I am shocked by your braziness. She was 23 during Onyx, she is nearly 40 now. You make me sick.

I am reporting this thread.

tenor.gif?itemid=4250138

19 minutes ago, Mario said:

Because writing this on a dancer's page makes sense? If you got balls -- buy a ticket to the show and go searching for Larry or Jamie. Please report back with your story then. This dancer is only promoting and sharing his work, which is to dance for Britney. He literally has no control over anything. He is just getting paid to dance. Some of you guys lack common sense.

you really wanna talk about common sense when it comes to go to a concert, spend thousands of dollars on tickets and flights to watch what we do? Tbh that sounds a bit like a stalker and creepy, even tho that if I did passed by one of the teams, I would've say things as quick as possible and say how us stans feel. but this is nothing new that they don't know. it's all about money. the least thing I would say is, give power back to britney, release her from the c-ship, she needs that in her life to empower and control herself again. and that would be it.

the messy thing here is that the family is twisted on this, so it's kinda of a mess. it has to be Britney herself clocking :mhmnod:

3 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Yikes. This article is depressing and bleak AF. :kyliecry:

Anyway. All this is M E S S Y (and y’all know I’m here for that ****) :riri:

But to call out one of her dancers.. come on bruh. Wtf. :cackling:

To be fair tho, he easily couldn’t have not responded at all, also I was also under the impression that all the dancers (even meat head steroid bf) are under a non-disclosure contract. :mhmsureny:

While I personally wouldn’t call out one of her dancers, I’m definitely perched to see what comes out of this. :shameless:

12 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Good for the dancer. If I were Britney and knew my fans were like this, I wouldn’t put any effort into a show either. 

Fans are like this bc of Britney and Britney is like dat bc of fans... but Britney’s where she is bc of the fans who supported her from the beginning. Yeah, fans like this who pay hundreds of dollars knowing that she’s not putting any effort and half-assing the show but still wanna see her, fans who pay thousands of dollars to meet and greet her bc they love her. Fans who are worried and CARE about her legacy and the way it’s being destroyed by her team. If anything, fans want quality and passion, bc that’s what a pop icon should deliver.

1 minute ago, Daria said:

Yikes. This article is depressing and bleak AF. :kyliecry:

Anyway. All this is M E S S Y (and y’all know I’m here for that ****) :riri:

But to call out one of her dancers.. come on bruh. Wtf. :cackling:

To be fair tho, he easily couldn’t have responded at all, also I was also under the impression that all the dancers (even meat head steroid bf) are under a non-disclosure contract. :mhmsureny:

While I personally wouldn’t call out one of her dancers, I’m definitely perched to see what comes out of this. :shameless:

same, actually surprised that he was replying it back, maybe he wasn't prepared for my answer about the cship and anxieties etc.

but it's already blurred. it's showing no texts just the username mentions. :endit:

1 minute ago, Good4Ya said:

Fans are like this bc of Britney and Britney is like dat bc of fans... but Britney’s where she is bc of the fans who supported her from the beginning. Yeah, fans like this who pay hundreds of dollars knowing that she’s not putting any effort and half-assing the show but still wanna see her, fans who pay thousands of dollar to meet and greet her bc they love her. Fans who are worried and CARE about her legacy and the way it’s being destroyed by her team. If anything, fans want quality and passion, bc that’s what a pop icon should deliver.

can I hear an AMEN? :whatitellu: why is this so hard to understand.

2 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

Fans are like this bc of Britney and Britney is like dat bc of fans... but Britney’s where she is bc of the fans who supported her from the beginning. Yeah, fans like this who pay hundreds of dollars knowing that she’s not putting any effort and half-assing the show but still wanna see her, fans who pay thousands of dollars to meet and greet her bc they love her. Fans who are worried and CARE about her legacy and the way it’s being destroyed by her team. If anything, fans want quality and passion, bc that’s what a pop icon should deliver.

I’m saying that if I were Britney, and I saw how nasty you little ***** are, id charge the hell out of a concert and half *** too. Because my “fans” ***** about everything I do even if it’s good. I’m not saying that’s what she does cause I’m 1000% sure she’s oblivious to prices or what we think, but I personally would troll the **** out of y’all 

3 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

message britneys mom on facebook saying the same thing if you're so confident and want to attack people close to her :gerlwat: if you've got an opinion thats fine but you're putting her dancer in a really uncomfortable place by commenting that on their post. 

14 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I’m saying that if I were Britney, and I saw how nasty you little ***** are, id charge the hell out of a concert and half *** too. Because my “fans” ***** about everything I do even if it’s good. I’m not saying that’s what she does cause I’m 1000% sure she’s oblivious to prices or what we think, but I personally would troll the **** out of y’all 

your perspective is really delusional and immature.-- it's the same thing if you compare it to a toxic relationship, i'm not gonna hurt his feelings cause he's going to be mad at me, so I rather keep the crumbs and the toxic relationship. congratulations.

yes, fans will always ***** about anything, but at this point, if we compare Britney to most of the artists of the day doing tours, and the legends like Madonna, Janet. You can sure bet that stans like that, her team - money grabbers, britney brainwashed needing a reality check etc, everything will remain the same and probably worst. She needs a break to herself, control over her life by HERSELF, to find passion again to what she does...

(do you even think she knows the ticket prices? LMAO) you will see that it won't last more than 10 years, unless she out of nowhere releases her Ray Of Light or something of the sort.

1 minute ago, Iexpectyouto said:

That whole statement is just contradicting itself. :tiffcackle: How can you say if you were her you’d charge tf out of us “nasty little *****” but also acknowledge she probably doesn’t know how much tickets are? :cackling:

Its a FACT the tickets for this bottom of the barrel tour are at least 300 bucks. You’re basically saying if you were Britney you’d teach us a lesson by charging us way more than that. :tiffcackle: Like wow. Imagine paying 600 dollars for a ticket to see POS, Britney *** wiping, breast exploding, and basically sobbing at the end of the show bc she just can’t wait to run off the f**king stage bc she hates it so much. :tiffcackle:

Some lesson learned. :tiffcackle:

giphy.gif

Britards would still say it was the most amazing show of all time. :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, Daria said:

That whole statement is just contradicting itself. :tiffcackle: How can you say if you were her you’d charge tf out of us “nasty little *****” but also acknowledge she probably doesn’t know how much tickets are? :cackling:

Its a FACT the tickets for this bottom of the barrel tour are at least 300 bucks. You’re basically saying if you were Britney you’d teach us a lesson by charging us way more than that. :tiffcackle: Like wow. Imagine paying 600 dollars for a ticket to see POS, Britney *** wiping, breast exploding, and basically sobbing at the end of the show bc she just can’t wait to run off the f**king stage bc she hates it so much. :tiffcackle:

Some lesson learned. :tiffcackle:

giphy.gif

Britards would still say it was the most amazing show of all time. :tiffcackle:

I'M GAGGING SO MUCH :tifflmao: y'all... i'm done

Archived