Britney dancer on Instagram responds

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Britney is brainwashed for a decade over their Team :heresthetea:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

just read the article and open your eyes

I've been following the c-ship story closely since February 2008.

I checked the court entries about it just this afternoon.

My eyes are wide open when it comes to this subject. :bigtime:

7 minutes ago, Sporty said:

I haven't logged into or posted on this forum in over five years, but I felt the need to say this:

Everyone needs to stop with the "she's nearly 40!" talk. She is 36 years old. That's not 40. While 36 is not the same as being 23 (I'm not at all expecting her to be the same as someone 13 years younger than her), it's still pretty young. I'm still in my twenties, but even I can recognize this.

She literally has years before she turns 40. My mother is 56 - it would be incredibly inaccurate and also quite rude for me to go around saying she's basically 60. A 26-year-old woman is not almost 30.

I don't know if people are just saying this to make excuses for Britney, of people are just afraid of aging. But seriously, 36 is not the same as 40. Let her be in her thirties - she has plenty of time before she's in her forties.

Madonna is on her almost 60's and is doing the most here in the streets of Lisbon. Britney is still VERY YOUNG. that is no excuse.

Just now, Sporty said:

Agreed with you both, Stifler and Rickey.

Honestly, it saddens me that there are people who truly believe a 36-year-old woman is old enough to be treated like a senior citizen. I have colleagues in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who are running half marathons. 36 is by no means the age where someone loses all of their physical abilities and looks. No, it's not the same as being 19, but come on. It's young!

some of the britards are always going to find excuses until they run out of them... it is what it is. the only thing she could do at this point is sit on a chair. but i'm not gonna even get mad or upset over it since over the years I kinda accepted it. The only highlight for me was the Glory era and we all know how that ended it up.

1 hour ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

How dare you harass her dancers like that. You don't know them and you certainly do not know her. Then to have the audacity to post that on here. Do you know what kind of trouble you are creating by posting about the Cship etc on her dancers page. I am shocked by your braziness. She was 23 during Onyx, she is nearly 40 now. You make me sick.

I am reporting this thread.

1 hour ago, Sporty said:

I haven't logged into or posted on this forum in over five years, but I felt the need to say this:

Everyone needs to stop with the "she's nearly 40!" talk. She is 36 years old. That's not 40. While 36 is not the same as being 23 (I'm not at all expecting her to be the same as someone 13 years younger than her), it's still pretty young. Personally, I'm still in my twenties, but even I can recognize this.

She literally has years before she turns 40. My mother is 56 - it would be incredibly inaccurate and also quite rude for me to go around saying she's basically on par with a 60-year-old. Put another way, a 26-year-old woman is not "nearly 30."

I don't know if people are just saying this to make excuses for Britney, or if people are simply afraid of age. But seriously, 36 is not the same as 40. Let her be in her thirties - she has plenty of time before she's in her forties.

Thank you!

I'm 41, so Britney feels like a baby to me. She's still so young. What does being 36 have to do with her sloppy dance moves? :idgi:

2 hours ago, CristMont said:

We should be grateful we still have her on a stage :imdying:

Omfg this is ridiculous... it was 10 years ago! Let’s just let her be unprofessional and not give a **** because of something that happened a decade ago... 

we don’t have her on stage... she isn’t anywhere close to the Britney we used to have up there. I swear some of you here treat her like a baby, she’s almost 40 years old... it’s her choice at this point to go on that stage and give it her all, it’s her choice not to as well and clearly she picks the one that makes even her bigger fans cringe now. I’m not giving her a pass, we all go through life and we can either GROW from it or be constantly reminded of it while staying sheltered.

Archived